Is pic-related stuck in Dark souls-like hell forever with the success of ER now?

Is pic-related stuck in Dark souls-like hell forever with the success of ER now?

Attached: from.png (225x225, 1.92K)

Yes, unless miyazaki sama wants do another thing

And that new thing gonna have dark souls things since he is creatively monotone

I hope after this last Dark souls clone # 5 they actually take a step back and do something fresh again, I'm hoping for another Armored core reboot but it's a monkeys paw wish as it would just be Dark souls with mechs screencap this post.

>souls-like hell
I think you meant to say "open world hell"

I'd like to see Shadow Tower or Tenchu returning, maybe a new AC (with Patches please)

Fuck I hope not
I just want Lost Kingdoms 3
I want Fromsoft to go back to making quirky off-the-wall RPG games with immense levels of jank and soul

Otogi 3 please

yeah ER is their peak and never happening again since it was underserved because its a shit game and now that the dust has settled everyone sees it for what it is (a shit game)

With the daily sometimes multiple ER threads on the catalog constantly, I'm afraid that Souls shit is going to be on the menu for at least another decade.

that new armored core is pretty much confirmed. i dont remember the specifics but you can look it up

I don't mind if Armored Core is another Souls game because the nature of a fast paced mech will force them to adapt their levels and enemies to it, like in Sekiro. What I really dread to think is the ways they'll copy the new enemy behavior from Armored Core to Elden Ring 2 while still keeping your character a slow rolling retard.
I like the slower combat of DS1 and 2, but the enemies have to match. Sekiro works with anime bosses because I can cancel my attacks into a timed block that will negate all damage, Elden RIng keeps the anime bosses but buffers my inputs for 2 hours.

I want them to still make "dark souls" but actually different like Sekiro and Bloodborne.
Since ER is a thing, we will be getting the same open world clones for the next decade, however.

I wonder if people said the same thing with Kings Field and Armored Core back in the day?

>we will be getting the same open world clones for the next decade
with how slow from is, it will take them a decade just to release another game now that they started making open world games

>Yes, unless miyazaki sama wants do another thing
Miyazaki has physically said in interviews that he will not do another Dark Souls game. It's done. Someone internally physically has to beg him to do that... but that doesn't mean they won't just use the Souls formula and make other games like that such as Elden Ring.

Anyway, this has been FromSoftware's survival tactic since their founding. Look at how many King's Field and Armoured Core games there are--look at King's Field and then Shadow Tower (which play similarly). This is FromSoftware.
So with Elden Ring we can expect maybe 1 or 2 more games before they move onto a new, actual true new IP to milk otherwise they'll create different games until something else sticks.

Pretty sure they're gonna make hentai RPG game next.
Miyazaki gonna bring AAA budget to the hentai scene along with all his fetishes and it'll normalize uncensored hardcore sex in modern games.

Your post doesn't even make sense.

Their next game will be an Armored Core sequel, it's the end for soulsbabies

the shazamtroons were right, elden ring sucks balls

No, even after dog shit 3 they still got to make Sekiro

Yes

>L1 L1 L1 L1 L1 L1 L1
Both Dark Souls 3 and Sekiro are dogshit

Do you mean "literally" you stupid fucking retard?

God I wish

Your opinion is dogshit