What went wrong and how much worse will it get in MW2?

What went wrong and how much worse will it get in MW2?

Attached: mw.jpg (800x800, 75.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_EPz-jFndx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's the best CoD since 4

>how much worse will it get in MW2?

DIVERSITY GAME TOOL

>What went wrong
Warzone

Unironically this

It was perfect for any fan of mw1-3. except for warzone

No idea I haven't played this shit since 2012 black ops 2.

>what went wrong
Best cod ever, you retarded?
>how much worse will it get
Proportional to the ammount of women and minority operators they add, mw had a pretty good white man - others ratio, while vanguard had an abysmal one.

i feel like they are gonna shit the bed big time with mw2 but who knows

Very little.
Not much

The literal best thing that ever happened to multiplayer, for free.
Kill yourselves, friendless losers

PUBG is arguably a better shooter than Warzone, but I do like Warzone a lot. Fortnite isn't better than WZ or PUBG.

But I think Warzones problems come from the stupid ass guns being "kit" guns that have zero recoil, 60 round mags, big ass scopes, etc. And the other annoying shit like gasmasks (cool in concept, annoying in gameplay for people who just jerk off in the zone), air strikes, the unrepentent cheaters, etc.

I do hope that MW2 remake is good, with a new Warzone with a 100% clean slate.

>The literal best thing that ever happened to multiplayer
Elaborate

he is just a retarded zoomer that thinks having a big map is good, warzone is literally just trash and has no redeeming qualities to it

Not him but it was a free to play game that came out at the height of indoors covid, could be played on almost any PC and console and had crossplay I believe so anyone could play with anyone else too. Great for friends. Gameplay was very good in the beginning when there wasn't too much stupid bullshit skins or "legendary guns"/etc. With good mechanics and a fun map, as well as the fun smaller map where you could come back if your teammate survived.

It's very good, and honestly I'd probably play WZ every day if any of my friends played it but they're not good at FPS and don't enjoy BRs like I do. And I hate playing with randoms online.

when even third worlder is not eating this free COD shit up, something is wrong.
its all about apex these days.

It went to shit when they tagged on a 200GB BR tumor onto it that just didn't stop growing. The more future cods they added to warzone the more bugs started appearing (One team TDMs, missing face textures, etc) If you want to play MW2019 multiplayer again you have to download the 600GB BR or else.
btw MW2022 is shipping with warzone 2 because fuck you

Attached: 127760272-kidnapper-with-tied-woman-isolated-on-white.jpg (1300x895, 122.12K)

Spawn system, SBMM and Warzone integration.

It might actually get better since Activision has finally pulled their head out of their ass and realized completely revamping Warzone to fit whatever new game there is is just stupid.

Its also the best battlefield since battlefield 1. They should seize the moment as EA falters and heavily develop their ground war game mode instead of the overplayed warzone BS. BattleRoyal is a cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=_EPz-jFndx8

>MAH SAFE SPACES IN A WAR GAMEEEEEE!
Fuck this faggot shit for noobs and soft skin people, if you are bad get good.

>probably no Ramirez and Folley
utter garbage

>broke the MW game
>bloated the filesize
>introduced cancerous battle royale mode
what is not to love???

Literally just the spawns and map design.
Fix those and MW2022 will be near-perfect.
The gameplay was super tight and some of the most fun I've had in an FPS recently but it also has the worst fucking maps I've every had to play in my life

Make warzone exclusively rebirth island. There, fixed.

>no desctruction
Still miles away to be considered battlefield

slide cancelling
shotguns
ttk in general too low
uninspired map design

These are also the biggest problems with cw and vanguard