What killed arcades?

What killed arcades?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GMAFozFY7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even the prettiest sheboons are ugly compared to the average white tranny (man in knee socks)

Consoles became too powerful. I remember seeing the arcade quality games on the PSX and was blown away by them.

demand, or the lack of it

Why is she playing as player 2?

Shitendo

In the West? Console gaming and establishments not wanting to waste money maintaining cabinets barely anyone used.

Please tell me who this is

(YOU)

Home consoles removed a lot of constraints (coins,closing hours, etc)
Because player is taking the picture.

Home consoles and a lack of innovation from arcades to justify their existence.

families

they became obsolete

this picture makes me want to do pull ups

it was me, i did it

Attached: It was me.gif (320x180, 827.1K)

ughhhhhh im gonna cooooooooooooolonize

Attached: aaaa.png (464x333, 123.25K)

Im sure what killed arcades is stores not wanting to keep paying licensing fees and depend on foreign companies based on the other side of the world for maintenance, replacements and such. Why did americans not innovate their own arcades? Because they're lazy fucks. Arcades thrived in japan, i would waste half of my salary on them.

its cool that shes a sonic fan and has those neat earings

I wish I was rich enough to own an island like Epstein
If I was that fucking kike I would have turned the island into a jungle, kidnap hot nigresses, dress them up in Sheva's tribal outfit from RE5, and let them loose in the jungle. Then I'll hunt them down to rape them.

youtube.com/watch?v=0GMAFozFY7E

Attached: 1628540196636.jpg (1080x1920, 1.5M)

t. E. coli.

home consoles and pc

u gay nigga?

>I wish I was rich enough to own an island like Epstein
>If I was that fucking kike I would have been John McAfee

what killed arcades is home consoles

She beat player 1 in a "new challenger appears" and is now doing the single player story mode

she seems familiar with the tiny joysticks..

This but with white women

how the fuck do you wear earrings like that without them getting caught on shit and ripping your earlobe open?

The white women would just sun bathe all day and do nothing on your island

black women in heels

fippybippy

If by nothing you mean sucking my cock then that is fine.

Literally pic related.

>no new games
>1 dollar/euro per game
>cant put cool shit because zoomergangs vroke them
Only Japan have them now and can survive with misic and rithmic games, aside moe.

how often do you have things brushing that close to your head, user?

1. you could play an infinite amount of time with $60, but you could only play a limited amount of time with $60 in an arcade. Even then, you could sell your user game again if you're using physical copy
2. arcade game devs don't want to build thousands of PS4-tier machine just to play one game. maybe a PS3 tier if you highly optimize your machine/game to be perfectly build for each other
3. because of reason above, quality of games for home console games are far superior.

the only thing I could think of that benefit the arcade type of game are rhythm games. they aren't limited to a single controller type unless you're building an extra controller. for arcade, rhythm game devs could go crazy with their rhythm game control design. hence the vast amount of rhythm arcade games

Niggers

Internet

OP was a faggot again today, posting disgusting shit

seatbelts, chairs with headrests, putting on/taking off headphones, talking on the phone etc

there are a million things that could do it.

home console. arcades were on the way out once online gaming started to take off. even before consoles, PC gaming gained popularity with earlier titles like SC, Diablo, Warcraft, TF and CS and people decided it wasn't worth paying $5-10 for a game they could play at home.

2 Niggers in the OP case.
Just imagein the putrid odors. Worse than any SSMB tournament.

I'm just going to dump some pics of cool, relatively unique control schemes in a Shizuoka arcade I used to frequent.

Attached: _20220601_060028.jpg (2064x3616, 1.26M)

Look at her hands. She has literal man hands and this is supposed to be one of those "attractive" black people.

low test

Attached: _20220601_060003.jpg (1990x3651, 1.11M)

Ironically, laundromats are still successful. I'd put a laundromat/ 24 hour arcade in a college town

Seething

>says the guy that likes to fuck beasts

Attached: _20220601_055944.jpg (2160x3331, 1.29M)

Uhhh, yeah? Sounds high test to me. Have fun with your dog fucking milk monkey.

Attached: _20220601_055924.jpg (2013x3513, 1023.89K)