Girl character gets a bunny suit outfit

>Girl character gets a bunny suit outfit
Really? are game devs unable to come up with something sexy and original?

Attached: file.png (1054x2159, 1.54M)

How many times do you think Booga came inside her?

Best girl.

Attached: __martina_dragon_quest_and_1_more_drawn_by_anbe_yoshirou__ed4f586cb34f9f3191e16dd572b494b0.jpg (1802x2042, 515.42K)

Zero actually. He's into more degenerate things like holding her hand.

Booga is pure, don't besmirch his reputation by insinuating he'd even so much as hold hands with a degenerate like M*rtina

>are game devs unable to come up with something sexy and original?
Sure they are, but there's nothing wrong with the classics either.

ADHD med time.

Why are these fags always frothing over fictional characters? Wouldn't it make more sense for them to worry about how real women dress instead

>They really think Martina didn't rape the shit out of Booga

Honestly Bunny Suits are so fucking boring at this point. Like I'm all for some sexy outfits but come on, a generic form fitting bodysuit would be hotter.

Bunnysuits are the best though.

Attached: 87735270_p0.jpg (919x1300, 781.25K)

Attached: 1646954545675.gif (192x213, 999.68K)

Bunny suits just remind me of real life whores so they put me off

No, because real women have agency and might not take kindly to people telling them how to dress. With fictional characters they have some easy targets in the artists and fans. If the artist is male, he's a sexist pig, if the artist is female it's internalized misogyny, and all of the fans are a bunch of brain dead coomers.

Based bodysuit enjoyer

Bunny suits are top fucking tier.

Attached: a78293c18889fadf4d9adc15cce3c3bb.jpg (3840x2160, 769.85K)

Fuck off, my boy are too pure for that shit.

>real women have agency

The entire feminism theory depends on the idea that they don't

Is the cat outfit the best outfit for Veronica?

Not quite. Feminist theory is based on the idea that women's agency is compromised by patriarchy. Not that it's nonexistent in the first place.

Normally, I'm all over bunny suits, but Serena kind of stole my attention. First she had the dancer outfit that showed off her hips and tummy and then I out her in the polka dotted sun dress and noticed how nice her legs were.

reverse bunny-suit

A man of taste.

Shit is a staple in the DQ series.