What games do Deanos play? Is is just COD and FIFA like chavs plays?

What games do Deanos play? Is is just COD and FIFA like chavs plays?

Attached: 2jtszwn782j61.png (1590x1212, 1.42M)

yeah same shit

cod + fifa + rocket league + gta

i remember when rdr2 came out and my classmates bought it expecting cowboy GTA.
next week they all got filtered and sold their copies

Deano's are just middle class chavs.

I wouldn't call them middle class

Upper working would probably be a better way to put it.

Based Deanos dabbing on boring crap like RDR2

GO
GO
GO
GO

Deanos play CoD, FIFA and Football Manager. They'll buy AAA FOTM and play it for like 20 minutes too

>They'll buy AAA FOTM and play it for like 20 minutes too
I don't blame them. FBM is good.

>these are the people calling you a "mutt" online

Deanos don't go outside of Instagram.

Middle class is basically everyone not working in physical labour or on a council estate. Miners and the sort dont really exist on a large scale anymore, so the definitions need to be redefined and there really isn't much of a hard distinction to be made anymore
Likewise, you can't become upper class without being in an old money family or married in so the middle class just swells and engulfs all the ex-working class

Wut? Are you implying football players from unprivileged background are not upper class?

>haha you fucking mutts!!! youre going to be speaking mexican soon!!! youre going to be speaking chinese and mexican soon you fucking mutts!!! fuck you!!!! fuck you filthy american pigs
>a-another muslim rape g-gang? cities full of a-arabs that d-dont speak english? um... t-that doesn't count ok!?
its not everyday an entire country manages to count as a has-been but the british """"empire"""" never ceases to amaze, i suppose

>Wut? Are you implying football players from unprivileged background are not upper class?
In a way yes
The class "system" in the UK is a clusterfuck of an interaction between social background, income, culture and etiquette
There are no strict definitions or boundaries and this is apparent when you think about it - a chav who becomes a lottery multimillionaire and blows it all on coke, cars and quad bikes is no more upper class than a working descendant of landed gentry in financial trouble is working class

It's an ongoing debate. Lots of people believe your "class" is defined while you're a kid, so even if you do become a millionaire in later life you consider yourself working class forever.

they are rich middle class
most deanos are rich working class
money doesn't define your class. there are plenty of scummy working class boomers that have lots of money from being slum landlords or working a trade and paying no tax

Does Deano talk about video games with his co-workers at the estate agent or recruitment office?

mad fatty

lol user most of them are living pay check to paycheck and own everything on credit. Council estate chavs have less debt than deanos and the middle class.

that's right. Money doesn't buy class, as the upper class would say. A rags to riches billionaire would still be looked down and considered middle class because he's not old money

might talk about their pro-clubs sesh last night

Most of the old rich are inbred neurotics without souls.

the fuck is a deano

They can talk about FUT more than they can talk about real football. I'm not a deano but it's nice to be able to be able to talk about a common interest with them, when you get them talking about something they enjoy they're really pleasant to chat with