>Miyamoto said no fuck off
>Miyamoto forced the team to make something using the Wii zapper
>Zelda team was still against this retarded game
>Miyamoto forced them to make a few levels and let others test the game
>Testers pretended to like that shit
>Miyamoto won and we got this shit instead of a sequel
>All stages are on timers and are casually beaten in under 50mins
How can one man be so incompetent?

Attached: miyamoto.jpg (1524x2156, 805.53K)

Wrong, they didn't have the manpower nor the time for a full fledged Zelda title, they needed something out quickly that shows off the Wii motion controls but the team kept day dreaming about things that could not be pulled off with the size of their time nor their time window.
Miyamoto was being the adult in the room and for all you know their ideas were used later on in later titles.
Getting real sick of the Miyamoto bashing based off rumors and snippets with no context.

Attached: 1612319477539.jpg (789x1024, 99.36K)

>How can one man be so incompetent?
I'm glad he is now managing the theme parks and took a step back.
Most people don't do that unfortunately because they are high on the success.
People usually have like 10, maybe 20 years were they are excellent.
Only witnessed 3 paths:
>Shell of their former self.Sellout etc. Basically an archnemesis lol Many such cases
>Make stuff as indy/for a niche audience. LEss quality but the same gimmick/vibe from the past.
>Be out of touch and fail at a major success.

Everything is limited, gotta enjoy while it lasts.
Miyamoto and the team in the 80s is responsible for some very good games, and that is an understatement.

Miyamoto fought really hard to implement a Zelda mandate but executives were against the idea. This is why the Zelda series is entirely under Eiji Aonuma now.

>tranny embellishes shit to seethe about Miyamoto thread nr. 252622

Attached: 1ab.png (636x660, 558.56K)

TP was barely a complete, polished game after 5 years and you want an even more rushed sequel to be made in 2 years

Mimelmoto was absolutely mind shattered after the wind waker debacle and never made it back.
He forced TP afterwwards because of the GCZelda Techdemo, went back into SS with WW & TP elements just to realize that he totally lost touch with games and what is good.
BotW made him loose every ounce of hope into making a good Zelda ever again, which I fully understand.
People, unfortunatley, rather love reheated shit rather than trying something new.
Many such sad cases.

Attached: 1652736256862.jpg (828x958, 721.36K)

Based MiyaChado saved Zelda from becoming an annual rehash series like Souls

If Miyamoto of all people is incompetent then what the fuck does that make YOU?

Based, I blame the "Muh Mandate" schizos who spam that completely bogus picture for constantly pinning shit on Miyamoto

This game was pretty cool. You sound like the type of person whod be mad at something stupid like sonic spinball

People want to bash miyamoto for everything these days when the reality is completely different, even people that worked on nintendo before are talking wonder from him like recently ex-retro studios staff that worked on prime and donkey kong.

>asks them to come up with a new zelda spinoff
>retarded underlings pitch a direct fucking sequel instead for some reason

If he wanted new shit then he should have made a new IP. People have an expectation of what Zelda games are supposed to be like.
And yes, BoTW should have also been a new IP.

Miyamoto wanted to give Link an ak47 and put him in New York. You have no udea how retarded the guy you're simping for is.

I know this is bait but its hilarious he actually lost his shit when he saw the intro of dk64 and DK was holding a literal shotgun so he made rare change it to coconut gun

>MIYAMOTO BAD

And I thought Trump derangement syndrome was annoying.

The more stories I hear about Miyamoto the more I realize that he is fucking retarded

Attached: 1549867177_303015_1549867228_noticia_normal[1].jpg (1200x675, 57.41K)

that sounds fucking badass though.

Go to bed shiggy its past your bedtime old man.

ywnbaw

>mutt brings in politics unprompted in a vidya thread

maybe the deranged one is you