Market Saturation: there are too many games

>games are literally just data that can be infinitely cloned
>games keep being made
>number of game developers keep on increasing
>number of players barely changed
>more and more games showing up as f2p from the start as they struggle for crumbs of a player base
>devs need players more than players need devs
>checking my Steam library for uninstalled games, a trillion f2p games I've played in the past that faded into obscurity, many of which don't even have a store page anymore
>checking steam charts and other sites, shows that the top 20 games have virtually all the players, anything past that can no longer function as an MMO and such
>having an active community is almost exclusive to an extremely top percentage of games
>doubling graphics card power barely improves the graphics at this stage
>games just ballooning in file size
Eventually making games will be obsolete. There will be a good FPS/ military simulator model and all we need is jannies paid by patreon to keep it alive and healthy. Corporate devs are becoming a scam as any retard can buy random assets and make their own rust-like game or battle royale. Even if an atom bomb drops at valve HQ some autist can run a tf2 server browser in his basement for all the planet earth to enjoy.

Attached: 1644617977446.webm (480x480, 2.05M)

Wrong, the problem is games have too big of a budget so nobody makes anything unique because the retarded masses might not like it

smaller budget = ok to take more risks.

Sorry to annihilate your midwit post OP I know you put a lot of effort into it

i welcome this scenario as a culmination of ftp gaas WE MUST INCREASE PLAYER ENGAGEMENT FOR QUARTERLY INVESTOR MEETINGS attitude
i'll keep playing good single player games and simple shit on itch

name one game

Having too many games should have the effect of higher competition driving games to be better in an oversaturated market.

Less games = people will just lap up whatever shit trickles out from developers.

Don't forget the inevitable AI produced fuckery that will occur in the next decade or two. It's gonna be a shitshow.

>Wrong, the problem is games have too big of a budget so nobody makes anything unique because the retarded masses might not like it
This. Going mainstream is always a mistake.

He has the same expression whenever a white man has sex with his asian crush.

why cant you make a game then

who gives a shit? just play the best ones and avoid everything else

>Eventually making games will be obsolete
People seek novelty, that's why p*rn is still a thing being made despite the market being already saturated

This
Also the capacity to make better content as we get better technology in the future I am extremely excited to see AI generating content for me live on the fly

>Corporate devs are becoming a scam
>becoming
games have always been disposable products get over yourself you aren't a philosopher

>record disabled peson being disabled on a train
You guys are so pathetic some times

Sounds like a you problem. Maybe you shouldn't always gravitate towards online multi-player games.

What game is he playing?

Unapologetically based

This. The playing smartphone games is a dead giveaway that he's retarded. Don't be mean, people

>there are too many games

Attached: wat.jpg (600x512, 30.07K)

why would you make a game when there's so much competition drowining you out? it's not like a game's quality determines how successful it will be

Achievable natty?

>the capacity to make better content as we get better technology
But content hasn't gotten better, it got worse. Advance in tech has made people lazy. Game assets are copy pasted from previous entries, every devs copies each other. Every capeshit film is soulless faggotry because it's all shot on a green screen.

>too many games
This is only a problem if you play shit.

Based

>too many games
There's too little games imho. Games today are so shit I'm forced to play hentai games

what game is he playin ?

Attached: sminem.jpg (960x720, 138.63K)

Definitely a rhythm game and going for a full combo.

what game is he playing