Granblue but with 16 characters rollback netcode and a 100k prizepool tournament

>granblue but with 16 characters rollback netcode and a 100k prizepool tournament

Can it survive?

Attached: dnfduel characters.jpg (1920x1080, 454.47K)

More than Granblue? yes, it is cheaper and they didn't announced a fucking season pass before the game is out.

Depends on how Technical it can be.
One of the reasons why Granblue failed is because its has a realy low skill ceiling.
You almost never see coll stuff in pro matches that you also wont see in just plain old maches ware people just know the game.
Basically the game was not exciting to watch.

>anime fighter

You'll never fool me again, Any Forums. Every single one of them is down to 30-50 players AT BEST after 2 weeks. They are flat out scams.

Looks cool

Lol

>>granblue but with 16 characters rollback netcode and a 100k prizepool tournament
None of that matters if the gameplay is as shit as it seemed in the beta.

GG and DBFZ.

The game doesn't have enough depth. The guard button alone takes away so much from the game.

Troubleshooterbros, they shaved our beards???

I don't even believe you about GG and DBZ doesn't even count c'mon. But fine you named 1 & 1/2 games out the thousand they left behind.

>$60 fighter with no depth
No

They probably wanted to differentiate him from Hitman more so they made him look younger.

>another braindead baby tier shovelware from arcsissy fagworks
No thanks this shit wont die solely because that 100k tourney after that its dead. They somehow managed to make even easier and more braindead game than Soive so congrats arcsissies lmao.

Attached: 1652648660078.jpg (800x450, 82.43K)

No. The game is even more shallow than Granblue which was more shallow than SF2. No one outside of China cares about this IP either. It has always just been a quick cash in with the Chinese. Arcs does not make good fighting games anymore. They just keep making casual butchered pieces of trash with pretty visuals.

I just checked steam and it said 50€? Lmaolol I though this shit was free2play.
No for me.

what thousand?
fighters are a niche genre with less than 50 AAA and AA games per gen. I don't think you can even count a thousand commercial ones since gaming started.

Americans don't realize just how many fighting games actually exist. Every gaming company in Japan throughout the 90s and 2000s was trying to come up with derivative fighting games. Some stuck, some didn't. Even among the ones that were successful, only a small fraction of those ever were localized.

You can't stick this one on americans since I'm not one but ok

>DBFZ
One of the biggest anime franchises in the world finally got a game with amazing graphics
>Strive
The FGC is starved for something new and strive was closer to sf than to GG on release

>be me
>plebiean of fighting games
>Forgot my first foighty game (was like 10) on PC that my older step-brother had but couldn't run on his PC, so he gave it to us
>just found it after all this time after writing up a whole description for it
>"Last Bronx", scuffed as fuck
>Only recognized it because it only has a couple fighters and some are on the cover
>Try to get into nu-fighting games
>Blazblue Calamity
I like
Blazblue Continuum Shift memory holed
>Blazblue Chrono
I like more
>Blazblue CF
I like alot

Still casual as fuck though.
>Hear about Blazblue Crosstag
>idk about this
>Pirate game after it comes out to try it
>Specifically set it to "technical" because the other games had "journalist button mash mode"
>Start tutorial or whatever passes as a singleplayer
>"What the fuck is this casual garbage"
>Stop playing within minutes
>Still a Casual player and BB CT was too casual

Attached: 1631745042586.jpg (256x362, 62.92K)

Why according to Any Forums, games need to be super hardcore timing technical whatever kind of games with made up vocabulary in order to be good ?

Granblue still has about 500 daily players, and that's with delay-based netplay
DnF will probably settle around 1k or so

Because being fighting game player means being ultra hardcore dude but also mostly being larper sucking off technical games but never playing them. Looking at fg threads here and then taking a peek at player numbers of those older super duper cool deep and complex games you can get very strong feeling that every single player of those games is from here.