How in God's name are people still seething over Xenoblade 2 after five fucking years?

How in God's name are people still seething over Xenoblade 2 after five fucking years?

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-015449_YouTube.jpg (1080x790, 440.4K)

It's shit

JRPG have always been anime.

Attached: xenoisanime.png (609x773, 439.02K)

>xenoshit
Go back.

JRPGs have been associated with Japanese art since day one. Who is this guy trying to kid?

SMTfags are seething trannies

Because they still haven't worked out that Xenoblade 2 was made for the Japanese first and foremost and they're seething because they hate that they can't control that. Also it was clearly aiming for more of a shounen audience so of course there'd be more teenage boy pandering.

JRPGs and anime come from virtually the same headspace and have always moved in lockstep with one another in terms of popular themes, settings and aesthetics.
Anime hasn't "infiltrated" JRPGs. It's just that what's popular in Japan has changed.

He's probably the same type that thinks Persona should be set in university(despite Japan not having a huge focus on university or college) just so he doesn't feel guilty for being an adult playing a teenagers dating sim where you obviously date other teenagers.
They hate Japan and what it stands for. He'd probably be the same guy to say VC4 was too anime despite VC1 having Raita's god tier torpedo tits, giant fucking laser cannons, magical girls and a mascot character. All of which are super anime.
For some reason these retards seethe when there's a little bit of ecchi in a game.

post the webm

*Sigh* you don't remember the good old days of SOVLFUL kino like SMT Nocturne.... No anime shit just a classic painting artsttle

Persona is the series that ruined smt with the anime shit to begin with

Attached: 1654074520910.png (878x1580, 639.97K)

Hot Women bad
God I hate 2022, you can't enjoy hot women anymore

Give me the real jack you ho!

Attached: cute sexy ho.png (429x471, 10.11K)

Attached: 1641963942207.webm (540x598, 1.29M)

>two girls being annoying bitches to the party
>leader says since you pissed off everyone you need to do something embarrassing
>retards think this scene was done to be funny and not as a punishment for being annoying
Why are westoids so fucking retarded?

JRPGs and Anime used to have better art

Attached: 003.jpg (812x1194, 236.17K)

Attached: 1646139527162.webm (854x480, 580.4K)

Old 80s anime good
Its horrible and ugly, kill yourself

>*Sigh* you don't remember the good old days of SOVLFUL kino like SMT Nocturne.... No anime shit just a classic painting artsttle
Are you fucking blind? that's still fucking anime you fucking moron. Weeb in denial is all you are.

scrolling through the comments he seems to have titled the video that way to attract people that think that anime styled games are bad to try to tell them it's not. so you kinda all got baited.

Always been tied to anime and Japanese trends. It's just old garbage I like is better than new garbage you like.

Attached: 1650628300658.jpg (859x960, 268.56K)

>heh I purposely made my video as unappealing as possible to make a point!
ok? it made me not want to watch it and i'm still not gonna watch it

You make the mistake of thinking any of this is argued in good faith. Gaming is cool now, which means being le epic hardcore gamer is a desirable thing for reddit to larp as.
XC2 is a $60 game on a $300 console, and is therefore anime weeb trash so a hardcore gamer can justify not playing it.
P5 is a $20 game on a $200 console, and is therefore a transcendental piece of art made exclusively For The Players™.

based. thank you.

>SMT 5 hit with anime fiction
Wat

I agree as well, but just saying there's some context you missed.

Who cares? People who think JRPGs weren't always anime are actually, legitimately retarded.

Sooooo gay

What's the main point he argues in the video?

I didn't watch it lmao. I just scrolled through the comments and took context from there. I don't watch clickbait videos.

>Made a hentai that was so well animated that it tanked the studio.

Has anyone gotten the willpower to trudge through this clickbait abortion? Just how horrible is it.

Attached: 1602521052275.png (400x400, 184.37K)

Attached: 1642773635218.jpg (1419x2000, 611.92K)

Xenoblade 2 has all its main females be literal objects. It's going to be a divisive game

>using "anime" as a descriptor
anime consists of a bazillion art styles and twelve gorillion different works, it describes Xenoblade 2 as well as it describes Cowboy Bebop or Astro Boy. absolutely worthless

Seems worthful to me. Afterall all those rhings you listed are really similar.

Attached: 1559364183173.jpg (901x1024, 150.52K)

Wait, does this mean we're not getting episode 2?

JRPGs have always been anime

>SMT avatar
>complaing about anime in JAPANESE RPGs
The cognitive dissonance is outstanding