Why does Sony shill the Horizon franchise so much, when it's clear no one likes it?

Why does Sony shill the Horizon franchise so much, when it's clear no one likes it?

Aloy has literally negative charisma and the gameplay is just a Ubisoft re-skin.

Attached: aloy.jpg (960x878, 92.68K)

I find the gameplay to be decent, but it's REALLY hard to ignore the fact that they intentionally made all the women hideously ugly.

Attached: IMG_0223.jpg (570x570, 28.64K)

Herman Hulst, former head of Guerilla, is head of content at PlayStation right now. If Jim Ryan was there we'd see Jumping Flash 2.

>Sony of Japan died for this.

We will never get a Gravity Rush 3.

Attached: zach.jpg (225x225, 5.54K)

It fits modern "open world AAA" design to a tee. In fact that only makes it super generic and it doesn't stand out at all. It also pushes a female lead which is huge although not huge among actual gamers. etc. It's exactly the kind of games a bunch of idiot execs would push.

I liked Zero Dawn quite a lot actually

Japan Studio was too good for this rotten clown world

They did that because men they felt men were being creepy about fictional pixel girls. And to make trannies feel better. Or something.

I'm confused about why they're intentionally making girl characters ugly. What's the point here?
It's not like real girls like it, if they did they wouldn't be buying women's magazines.
Imagine if they started uglying up the women in those, the women would go crazy.

Looking at japan studio's games, looks like they peaked in the early 2000s. They weren't that spacial after that.

Are you people seriously, SERIOUSLY asking why a company is marketing their product? Are you people really that stupid? Do I post with literal children or something?

Attached: 1574679361036.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

>asking why a company is marketing their product
Yes, because there are many other franchises they could shill instead. PS5 isn't doing too well and Sonys marketing contributes to that, a lot.

It's the same reason that Elizabeth Moss woman is in every single show and movie. Shes non threatening. Women hate other women, especially if they're prettier than them. They wont directly say "i hate her because shes prettier than me" they will say another reason but deep down that's it.

Sony decided they needed a new tentpole franchise to fill the hole Uncharted left, and decided Horizon was gonna be the franchise to do it. Everything about the games and surrounding marketing has been lab designed to artificially create a system-selling classic.

>They should be marketing x instead of y

Not really a great argument dude

>Women hate other women especially if they're prettier than them
That's one of those ugly facts people pretend to ignore and will never admit. Instead they will cry muh objectification. Reminds me of that study or whatever where women were told to see Instagram profiles of successful and pretty women.

The game came out in Febuary and theyre still pumping out "accolades" commercials. I saw some barely last week while watching the NBA. Mix that in with the new PS5 bundles and I think this user is right

>MAKE ALL WOMEN UGLY
>SO UGLY LITTLE BOYS NO LONGER WANT TO TRANSITION
>SAVES THE HUMAN RACE

It is when y underperforms compared to x. No one is lining up to buy any horizon game

Attached: 1645673858742m.jpg (698x1024, 107.18K)

lol

How did the new game do anyways?

Attached: 9DAFAAD8-9134-4EC0-AA43-CDF3D01CB6BF.jpg (1080x1350, 261.82K)

Attached: 51871427722_f45fac8b1b_h.jpg (1600x900, 270.57K)