Stares into your soul

>Stares into your soul

Attached: chyn7xpw6jb41.jpg (1920x1080, 183.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ux-2GePeZE8&t=561s
youtu.be/euPcDSMCmuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>has the same skeleton as the final boss of the first game and is a total shit fight with the first half making you hit a big rock for 10 minutes

I like him, I wish they did something else with him, like AT version, just without the stupid rock phase

Attached: 010235.jpg (1765x1531, 1.13M)

>is the cutest monster in your path

Attached: 1624867542902.jpg (546x546, 38.94K)

How the fuck does something this innocuous make you greet so hard

They literally didn't bother giving Iceborne any challenging content besides Fatshit and they couldn't even bring the base game's AT over

How the FUCK do I beat him?

Attached: AlatreonMHWI.png (600x315, 268.21K)

Most of the complains were about challenging content.
Even the clutch claw complain is basically a complain about game being too hard

The only reason anyone struggled against him is because we didn't know how the element gimmick worked. He is easier than Rajang

I wish to have sex with this thing, nonconsensual while it's tied up.

Attached: 1624947033390.png (540x539, 352.69K)

I had a hard time beating Shara the first time, yet i mopped the floor with alatreon and safi
Fatty and AT were challenging though

at least you didn't pay $80 to read my post

prepare Ice and Fire elemental sets, see what phase he's in and equip the opposing element.
Hit his dumb front legs to weaken his ultimate then hit his head and break the horn.
Use smoke bombs and/or ghillie mantle when he's airborn.
Eat for moxie and good luck.

I hope we see shara again, you could have a bunch of variants of all their first phases could be widly different from one another

I also watched that video where they explain shara doesnt actually look at you the pupils are just curved inwards

Bro, I hate to tell you this but every other monster in the entire series shares the same skeleton. Deviljho is just a big great jaggi. Kirin is a kelbi.

Moxie doesn't do anything in the alatreon fight iirc. It at least doesn't save you from eschaton.

Too many players cried about the difficulty of AT elders. AT Velk and Namielle were a joke as a result and like you said, they didn't even bother bringing any of the other elders to MR AT level.

Hit him til he dies unironically, You don't even need an elemental weapon to cancel the overload if you can kill him before he triple KOs you with the overload.

Attached: 1647760221098.jpg (576x648, 97.27K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-041853_Firefox.png (973x964, 482.05K)

Don't fall for the elemental DPS meme. Just unga bunga with raw and have Fortify for when you die.

Water and lightning work just as well and can save your life if you somehow screw up and go into opposite element.

That's how I beat him for the first time with GS going in blind. I did have to eat for safeguard though, cause I couldn't do enough damage and he ended up doing 3 novas.
That being said, that's a really retarded way to fight him. Fighting him with the elemental GS, cuts my kill time significantly and I don't have to eat a single cart. Velkhana set boosting elemental and critdraw is also great for this fight.

Shara is the best final boss in all of Monhun and my personal favorite monster in the series. Fight me. Also god tier theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ux-2GePeZE8&t=561s

Sorry posted wrong link youtu.be/euPcDSMCmuM

>Xavy Rusan - Ga$ Money
Which game was Xavy Rusan the final boss on?