This is the most depressing game I have ever played in my life

This is the most depressing game I have ever played in my life.

Attached: Ror.jpg (640x346, 20.23K)

I got bored maybe halfway through.

tick tock pedos. the day of the rope is coming

wat game?

I just wish the gameplay didn't feel so stilted drawn out. It easily has one of the best stories I've seen in a game.

What's pedo in rule of rose? It is about orphans, trauma and child abuse. It is a heavy story, nothing sexual. Why when you see a little girl you immidietly think of sexual stuff, are you a pedo?

Lol dude its you

Not to mention there's actual pedo shit in the game that's treated as part of the horror.

rule of rose

damn bro, I am reading wikipedia about this game and it was banned and not released in:
>EU
>America
>Australia
>New Zealand
>UK
damn

>game shows pedo shit as something bad and horrifying
>hurrr this game is pedo

I highly recommend watching Requiem for a Dream after playing this.
You'll feel great.

The Mermaid boss fight was the literal most jank boss fight I ever experienced in a videogame. Literally everything about Rule of Rose is fantastic except the actual gameplay itself.

Play the walking dead visual novels

I loved everything about this game besides the gameplay. Besides incredibly cute and funny little girls that make you go "OOOOOOUH" it has this incredibly strong and unique atmosphere and style that a lot of 2000s games and media had in general.

The music is absolutely beautiful in how depressing it is and how it pulls you in into the deeply personal nightmare the MC is forced to experience. The story is also told brilliantly and touches on really interesting subject matter about how experiencing certain events on specific stage of live can scar a person forever in many ways. Just like in "lords of the fly" it presents a very disturbing view of society, human nature, and what would happen if undeveloped people who were not ready to experience certain aspects of life actually experienced those right away at the wrong stage in their own lives, and were to create a society build on twisted ideas of the same young broken people who also experienced things that they were not ready for.

It's a really big shame how slow, repetitive, and shallow the gameplay is because in every other aspect the game is like a very unique piece of art that you cannot find anywhere else.

Attached: 1610324157930.jpg (3500x5000, 641.27K)

The graphics are great and the story is fantastic. It'd be a classic if the gameplay wasn't such a slog.

Literally me.

Attached: gsdx_20210327210725.jpg (639x1110, 114.6K)

I played this game almost one decade ago but I still think about it from time to time.
It made a huge impact in my way of thinking.

why is she like this

Attached: DianaCurtseying.png (962x1870, 1.21M)

She looks so confident, charismatic, and cute. Real naturally-born Stacy.

Getting molested by Hoffman probably messed her up a bit

So many cute and funny little girls...

Attached: 1610328941350.png (1600x1200, 1.02M)

Did anyone export the 3d models?