Naoki Yoshida's new IP was cancelled

Naoki Yoshida, Hiroshi Takai, and Kazutoyo Maehiro were working on a new IP before being sent to fix FF14 in an emergency. This IP was one year into production, and they considered it as basically Bloodborne before Bloodborne.

The game was supposed to have multiplayer elements, 4 vs 1, where the player killer would have strong powers and attempt to kill the four others.

Not only that, but it had the people who are currently working on FF16 today.

Naoki Yoshida, obviously, as a producer
Hiroshi Takai, who is the director of Final Fantasy XVI. Kazutoyo Maehiro, 90% sure he's writing for FF16. Akihiko Yoshida is not working on FF16, but he's replaced by Kazuya Takahashi, who has big Yoshida vibes in his art style.

FFXVI is potentially inspired by this first draft they had of a dark fantasy game that they can finally make but under the banner of FF. Not only that, but they were working on an hardcore action game, and they hired a DMC5 designer to work on the combat.

Basically, these are people who have similar tastes in making dark fantasy or medieval fantasy games. So it seems they have a very different vision of Final Fantasy overall.

drive.google.com/file/d/117EBap9Koo2U1EqSPbf7KVeBgg_gdkBd/view

Attached: persimg47315.png (200x300, 82.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-bNFOvztOA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1638973712084.jpg (1024x909, 94.39K)

Why do adult men care what this faggot company churns out? Especially when the guy looks like a post-op Asian Austin Powers

Yea i saw that article too.

Attached: Turn based tranny suicide.png (1307x1056, 369.16K)

Dunno about the 4vs1 format. Evolved failed but Dead by Daylight seems to be doing well, so it could've gone either way I guess.
Stylistic influences will probably be seen in 16 but other than the general matureness seen in the reveal trailer I haven't really noticed anything too Bloodborne-y.

No one does except the mentally ill.

The schizos care alot. Yoship mustve raped their family or something.

Attached: 1654073112294.png (1246x823, 448.83K)

>post-op Asian Austin Power
kek

I fucking just can't stop loving winning, FFXIV bros.

>faggot
>post-op
>he's literally just a nip with nip aesthetic

have sex one time, stop being a nigger to let someone stop finding you repulsive for one night. You'll feel a lot better

I don't get what compels someone to make the same recurring thread over and over again, especially about a game they don't seem to like. Is it just because they enjoy the minor amount of butthurt it causes? Do they do it with dozens of different games on a rotating, flavor of the month type style? Is it a cabal of several people that latch on to it and they just happen to do it at different times? What is going on here?

On the other hand, I think in XVI's case, there probably wouldn't have been a single thread about the game if it wasn't for someone intentionally stirring the pot, so perhaps they're doing it a favor.

youtube.com/watch?v=-bNFOvztOA0
You are a massive plebeian swine.

Aw man. Who's gonna fill gamestop's bargain bin now?

Attached: 1650296786721.jpg (1200x675, 103.05K)

I think what compels them is probably the same things that compels me to type sneed.
Sneed
At least they have the balls to experiment from time to time.

Noooooo, it's based Redditman Yoshi-P! He's the Elon Musk of video games!

Add Chocobo GP

I hope they cancel FF16 and FF14, too, lmao.

>genwric dark fantasy
Into the trash it goes

Hack supreme. He managed to steal a creatively bankrupt idea from Miyazaki before he got to it.

>The game was supposed to have multiplayer elements, 4 vs 1, where the player killer would have strong powers and attempt to kill the four others.

Good luck competing with Dead By Daylight, they even got The Ring.

Attached: dbd.jpg (1329x1671, 782.71K)

>it's just the japanese aesthetic
I hate clueless weeb fags

So, it's his Versus XIII?