The first FF game to receive a perfect score from Famitsu. KNEEL, 5,6,7,9 and 10 secondaries

The first FF game to receive a perfect score from Famitsu. KNEEL, 5,6,7,9 and 10 secondaries.

Attached: finalfantasy12_ps2box_usa_org_000.jpg (640x914, 136.58K)

XIV > 7R > X > 7 > SOP > the rest. Simple as.

Attached: 1654072710673.jpg (807x784, 179.75K)

12 was the beginning of the end of quality FF games that had good story and characters.

Okay. It was still shit though. It was a bad entry in a series that's largely mediocre to begin with.

>xiv
troon game
>7R
crossdressing troon game
>X
gigatrooned
>7
crossdressing troon game low res
>SOP
based

XV > 6 > 9 > 7 > X

didn' play the rest

Schizo never reply to me again.

>buy our guide or miss the zodiac spear
Shitty game design. You don't need the spear to beat the game, but if you WANT it then you better not open the VERY FIRST CHEST YOU SEE or ~3 chests AROUND the chest with the Zodiac Spear. It's actually a fucking sleazy as shit tactic and Square Enix should publicly apologize just so I can refuse it and shoot them the bird.

>Caring about scores
>Letting other people influence your view on a game
Pleb detected. That being said, FFXII is overall a great game, but FFX is still my favorite after all these years

Attached: 436.png (382x346, 169.99K)

1% chance to spawn it in henne mines
1% chance to get it from the chest

7>12(IZJS)>6
There i said it.

Oops! Forgot to wear your Diamond Armlet in the Zodiac Age edition! (Hope you get lucky again!)

This game has nothing going for it at all, it's like Matsuno shit it out all on his own in a single day after watching star wars EP. 1 and thinking it was the sickest shit he's ever seen

15>12>5>3>8>4>10>6>1>13-3>7>7remake>13-2>13>2>10-2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Didn' play the rest...

>7R
I hate that game so much. I just don’t see how anyone can enjoy 7R and XV. Intergrade fixes a lot of the problems with the gameplay but it lasts 2 hours

Who cares if you miss an item? Why do you think you deserve this item?

>XIV
>X
Opinion discarded.

I'll always be happy with this decision because it makes autist like you mad.

>deserve
I bought the game therefore I deserve to exploit ALL of it's services. Including the spear. It's not about "deserving" it, it's about being ENTITLED you actual child.

Oh look, a bootlicker.

Guess we got the useless Japs who forced a sleazy business practice in a kid's toy.
Fucking worthless 11s. Kill yourself you stupid fucking bugs. Imagine nuking YOURSELF. What a bunch of retards pretending to be smart. China should have killed you all.

Not exactly the worst FF, but certainly the most soulless.