Is it as good as the first game?

Is it as good as the first game?

Attached: 563004-no-more-heroes-2-desperate-struggle-wii-manual.jpg (800x1253, 228.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KoyK-gLAgBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trannies for some reason say no but yes it is, just with different strengths
It has the best music in the series, best presentation, faster and more dynamic combat than 1, more polishing, more content, more crazy shit, higher difficutly

No, only trannies like it

It's worse in nearly every aspect
T.tranny

gameplay wise, maybe. i just liked the story of one better.

Takes some steps forwards, takes some steps back.

Story and gameplay is better in the first but the second doesn't bog you down with side missions and open-world chores. There's more variety including giving everyone jungle fever but it's at the expense of the core gameplay.

Attached: 1e1c973e5fe334fedd3a00bb1ffe86a3.jpg (900x1250, 74.92K)

Trannies absolutely hate it, though

Attached: yuck.jpg (1080x2400, 662.34K)

1: soul and writing
2: music and graphics
3: gameplay and humor

I thought so. It had less memorable bosses to me but did everything else better in my eyes. Some NMH's fans consider it heresy to not like the open world or side jobs of the first game.

These contradict each other, so, tells you what Any Forums knows. It's not AS good as NMH1, but it still kicks ass.

Just play it and make up your own mind bro
I would say no, but it's not an awful game by any means. I enjoyed the combat in it, and more travis was welcome in any case

This is literally the only good NMH game.

Her levels were ruined by that god awful jumping and platforming, what the fuck were they thinking.

If Travis had a wrestling entrance song this would be it
youtube.com/watch?v=KoyK-gLAgBk

love this banger

No, shinobu levels alone ruin it and make it worse than 1 and 3.

NMH>TSA>NMH3>NMH2

No, because Travis started to act like me when it comes to interacting with girls.

Attached: Travis Is An Otaku That Turned Down A Girl In Gothic Lolita Dress That Was Calling Him Her Master.webm (854x480, 2.91M)

>filename

Attached: gosling.jpg (1600x900, 605.33K)

>best music
You are morally inferior to me and I think you deserve pain.
>best presentation
JIGGLE PHYSICS AND ABSURDLY STUPID SHINY MODELS YEAH IT LOOKS SO COOL WOAH ARE THOSE SOULLESS MENUS AND STUPID FUCKING PIXEL GRAPHICS MINIGAMES I LOVE IT
Fuck off. 2 is butt fucking ugly, almost as bad as 3.
>more dynamic combat
I can only give you this one if I pretend that what you mean is "more enemy variety" because I can guarantee you if you were to actually replay both games back to back, you'd find that NMH1s combat is significantly faster, more responsive and satisfying. NMH2 does some, mostly visual, things to make it "feel" more dynamic, but all it does is create an illusion. On top of that is enemies and bosses having no reflect stances, which makes almost every fight boil down to the same rushdown strategy of just mashing your head against a wall until it's dead. 1's on-hit effects are also 10 times better and serve to give you more control as well as readjust off confirmed hits. The only thing 2 does better is having Darkstep not be completely braindead and at least the option of multiple weapons, even though I hate all of them and switching is a giant pain in the ass.
>more polishing
r u for real
>more content
r u for real
>more crazy shit
As in the tiger? Yeah, I guess?
>higher difficulty
Yeah, but I'd take Henry over Batt any day of the week.

So not only are you fucking wrong on any point that matters, you also completely leave out the story and writing. Gee I wonder why.

The open world in 1 (and 3, holy fucking shit, but that's not what the thread is about) is objectively shit, no matter how much "soul" you feel or how it ties into the narrative of the game and Kill the Past as a whole.
I will entirely disagree with you on the side jobs though. Yes, NMH2's side games are also objectively better than 1, but their integration into the game is so horrifically mismanaged that it makes me want to puke.
Yes, the side jobs in 1 suck, and I'm not even going to argue about how they are "supposed to be bad". I'll simply point out how they serve to break up the gameplay to give you a break from doing the same thing over and over. Way more importantly though, you only do them ONCE and you're done, in turn unlocking Assassination jobs that pay way more for way less time. This is the progression model of the game and sets the pacing for the story.
In 2 however, money is largely only used on cosmetics but dear god do you have to fucking grind if you want anything. The games are also significantly harder and 10x as long if you want a decent payout. So, rather than a one and done deal to get more lucrative killing missions, you sit there for the better part of an hour having to full focus on these games to get a pair of pants, but halfway through you get tired of it and just wanna go back to cutting spleens out.