S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Shadow of Chornobyl

So, uh, is this dead or what?

I know they changed the title some time after the invasion but I haven't heard anything since then. Did they get got? Is this ever gonna come out? Originally it was slated for April this year but we can thank that fucking monke for ruining that.

Attached: UE5.jpg (3840x2160, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/gsc-game-world-resumes-stalker-2-development
youtube.com/watch?v=u6SPFiBt_h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping with more December screenshots.

Attached: Shoreline.jpg (3840x2160, 2.76M)

It's not coming out until every single fucking Russian is outta the country.

It's a multiplatform FPS. There is literally no possibility it could be good.

Attached: 5C952B14-B4F9-43B6-A6DD-6EECA731BFDB.gif (640x360, 2.09M)

No 2023 release then, great.

Dumb take.

They confirmed that the development has resumed couple days ago

eurogamer.net/gsc-game-world-resumes-stalker-2-development

Got a schizo idea that it was never meant to release. They showed it to get support and money for development but knew the war would come. They were “very close” to release to before the invasion

cope more faggot. you know I'm right.

Attached: hate.jpg (1280x720, 64.31K)

So never?

Trannycore series

At least you recognize that it was a schizo idea. They announced it way before the war and even in Ukraine itself they didn't expect the invasion to actually happen until a few weeks before.

it's dead and if I had preordered it I would have made a refund as soon as "special operation" started

>we can thank that fucking monke for ruining that
yeah Zelensky really fucked up

shouldn't have supported Nazism and shell the People's Republics

I know that you have shit tastes, that's about all.

Shouldn't have invaded a sovereign nation with (((little green men))).

Vatnig delusions never cease to amaze.

I hope it never comes out, will avoid me the inevitable disappointment when it's casualised trash

I see. I wonder how many of them relocated. If it's the whole team, would it be too much expect to finish it within the two months that were originally left till release?

>People's Republics
Bunch of dirty snow monkeys get in your country and start separating great chunk of your country (that also happens to be rich in natural resources) into a "People's Republic".
And you should just let them
Ask me how I know you're a fucking retard.

Your third world shithole has neonazis too

Are they really using fucking UE? I'd rather have the old buggy engine which has to be fixed by fan patches...

>foreigners annexing parts of your country is bad again
the English will be relieved

Isn't the head of Pootin's precious Wagner mercenaries a straight-up Neo Nazi, tattoos and all?

I am thinking they are either replacing the military faction with the Russian army or adding them as a separate force for more historical accuracy.

their offices

Attached: 32P3AJ2675N5HO4VGSWLIH3KZU.jpg (728x410, 69.49K)

This looks like a bullshot

I wonder what direction they went with as far as the soundtrack is concerned. I know we might have some of it in the reveal trailer but I'd love for it to have something akin to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6SPFiBt_h4

Attached: Transcendental Plane.jpg (3840x2160, 1.52M)

Are the devs even still alive?

Weren't there rumors that they relocated to Poland or sth?

True but with Unreal Engine 5, who knows. The tree geometry is pretty crazy though, admittedly.

smol Mak is smol

Czech Republic. See .

They run away to Prague in the first month.

All vatniks, fifth columnists and commies should hang.

Yeah, he has SS tattooed on his neck and german Imperial Eagle over his chest. But that is the damn point. Every single thing russia accuses other countries of, they are guilty of themselves. The constant stream of contradiction is integral to their propaganda. The point is not to actually convince anyone of anything, but rather force people to accept obvious lies consistently, to a point where the concept of truth or lie is completely gone.

this game, even if it comes out, will be forgotten and laughed at, considering most of STALKER fanbase is from russia and the game is literally still alive only because of russian autists making mods for it