Why didn't they fix it?

Why didn't they fix it?

Attached: 61lC7yp-63S._SY445_.jpg (316x445, 27.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDznau7dwVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Respawn is as greedy as they are incompetent.

because the sequel exists.

What's wrong with it?

Someone DDOS'd every single server about a year ago and it was like that for at least several months and EA removed it from both steam and origin

by the way the same guys who DDOS'd the game to death are the ones who made the Northstar Client. They wanted to be hired by Respawn and make their own version of Titanfall complete with private servers.
They failed to get jobs at Respawn but have now successfully forced everyone into downloading their spyware client in order to play the game.

I thought the DDOS stopped?

What a bunch of vindictive faggots

Proof?

No it's intermittent. What they do is when the population approaches death they back off the DDOS for a bit to sucker people into playing again and then start up the operation again.
All the references are scattered around multiple social media sites and youtube videos and I'm not sure if they've been deleted already or not. There was a lot of contradictory info in the beginning as people reported on the hacker group behind the DDOS but one thing is for certain is that the people behind Northstar are also the ones who are attacking the game's server because their entire plan was leaked like a year ago and the release of Northstar client lines up 100% with their stated aim to control the Titanfall population with their own client.

>with their stated aim to control the Titanfall population with their own client.
They sound like psychotic control freaks

>because their entire plan was leaked like a year ago and the release of Northstar client lines up 100% with their stated aim to control the Titanfall population with their own client.

So then link to this leak.

They're doing the same thing to Team Fortress 2 as well, with the botting and now introducing "TF2 Classic" as their spyware client.

Nu-Respawn is too busy virtue signalling to do something like make their old game playable.

Attached: nu-respawn priorities.jpg (852x312, 28.2K)

>Source: my ass

youtube.com/watch?v=iDznau7dwVs

They did. It's called Titanfall 2.

I've seen that video a while back. When does the Northstar client come into it?

let valve burn

▲▲

Do people still play TF1 on console? Always wanted to try TF1 if it meant to play Titans that aren't in 2.

>There's no way to buy TF1 unless physical copy
So lemme understand, instead of trying to go back and fix the game, they just straight up remove it from stores?

▲▲

Why the fuck doesn't alt-255 work any more

Yes

You are mixing up a lot of shit. Granted, there are lots of different groups involved in this fucking mess, and it can be a bit hard to follow everything sometimes. Anyways, 2's servers have been working for more than a month now, and barely anyone is playing on Northstar. Titanfall 1 has actually been working for even longer, but no one's been playing it ever since it was delisted.