Have you ever played a game that starts off good at first giving you the impression that there is more to come but it...

Have you ever played a game that starts off good at first giving you the impression that there is more to come but it never meets that expectation?

Attached: 1338644-elden-ring-base_16x9.jpg.1152.jpg (1152x648, 374.06K)

No, but i've heard great things about these elden scrolls games

Attached: todd.jpg (241x241, 10.6K)

I liked Elden Ring, but now that I see this post and image, I do not like Elden Ring any more

No. I assume pic unrelated? Never get your hopes up for a game and you will never be disappointed.

This but ironically

>Never get your hopes up for a game
He's talking about the game itself raising your expectations while you play it
Or do you never think "hey this game is good" while you play one?

Pokemon XY
The path to the second gym is quite long and pretty, it makes you pretty hyped for what's to come.
Then you realize that every other gym is next to each other.
It's pretty much the unfinished horse meme.

You're still getting your hopes up while you play it by your own admission. Never trust modern devs. Enjoy what you can but don't be surprised if it falls off.
Fuck inscryption lol.

Why do you play games if you think about how it will become shit any second even while playing it

Friend I don't assume or think about how they will become shit. I just don't get my hopes up so it's not too much of a surprise if it does go to shit.

>Don't have fun when play a video game because it might get bad later on
Why play at all

Mate you are retarded and misunderstanding it completely. I'm not saying don't have fun. It says that right there
>Enjoy what you can but don't be surprised if it falls off.

Yes, Breath of the wild after 5-6 hours.

Yes, pic related.

Attached: breath of the boredom.jpg (300x168, 6.09K)

This, except after I've cleared first 3 bokoblin camps and shrines.

Too many to count...

filtered

Getting hyped up before release and having hopes up from the first impression are totally different things. Elden Ring starts off strong but it fails to deliver in the end due to lack of polish, enemies or ideas for the later areas.

Well even if you think they are the different things, they have the same answer. Don't put any trust in the developer to deliver.

I don't put any trust in them. I was skeptical for ER and i was right. I enjoy it more with mods like Swordsmanship and ERR though.

It's called front loading, and it happens all the time. People don't finish games, which encourages devs to front load, which discourages people from finishing games.

That is not what front loading means.