It's pretty much an Ace Combat movie

It's pretty much an Ace Combat movie
and it's kino

Attached: 954985790.jpg (900x900, 97.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mNEUkkoUoIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>DIE FOR ZOG GOY
I can see why slaves would like this movie. I gues they need a pick-me-up after losing to the taliban

Attached: 1641059245577.png (1200x675, 445.9K)

shame they wont make a shitty game adaptation

It's shit. Still waiting for that top gun movie from Kazakhstan.

>muh jews muh jews waaaaaahhh
Your kind are the biggest loser of them all, lower than commies

its shit

Bruh I'm not the one starting wars and losing after wasting billions of other peoples' dollars for 20 years

Doesn't he dump flares and somehow that blows up an enemy plane? Even AC wouldn't be that stupid.

Somehow there was EIGHTEEN Top Gun games

oy vey

It's called Top Gun: Combat Zones, and it's actually really good for what it is.

I would honestly watch an Ace Combat movie within a strangereal world. They would fuck it up somehow though.

I don't think that movies will work today.
Too many videos from war zones are available for public and shared extensively.

Strangereal is too cool and nuts for modern audiences

Wtf are you talking about that never happens. Maybe you should watch the movie before believing retards on the internet

It would have to be CG movie/series then, which would probably make it worse.

I liked Fire at Will. I remember being enamored with the technical gallery feature.

Japan really liked Top Gun. You can tell from a number of their works. Hell Kojima gave his approval on the new one. I really liked it. The mission they were training for felt like an Ace Combat mission.

Attached: 1653942130660.jpg (180x282, 8.48K)

>The mission they were training for felt like an Ace Combat mission.
Which mission? I'm looking to see it this week.

Kojima also gave his approval to Paddington 2.

What's even nuts about it other than the asteroid and the flying super weapons?

I'm a casual who's only played Ace Combat 7 so I'm really only talking about general terms where they lay out all the intel and come up with a plan to combat all the SAMs and bogies.

The constant wars every 4 years, the fact that planes carry hundreds of missiles, the batshit insane stuff pilots pull.

based

youtube.com/watch?v=mNEUkkoUoIA
shame the music is shit

the most ridiculous thing about the strangereal setting is that there are continent wide wars between developed nations every decade without any of them going nuclear.

Every canyon mission ever.

Kojima is a retard but Paddington 2 is one of the best kinos ever.

Zoomers watched this without seeing the original beforehand.

Smh.

Belka used nukes once (or almost twice if you count V2) so it's off the table for everyone else now.

>Belka used nukes once
they used nukes on themselves, which is also pretty retarded. the entire point of having nukes is to deter adversaries from conquering your nation by threat of nuclear retaliation. the idea that a militaristic autocracy would decide to nuke their own soil instead of the people actively invading them is really dumb.

and there is really no reason to believe that belka nuking themselves would somehow lead to everyone else on the planet deciding to never use nukes again.

Do G-forces exist in Strangereal