Why is this so bad?

Why is this so bad?

Attached: titan quest.jpg (2560x1440, 845.38K)

this game is great, maybe try not being a retard

>bad
was it? i got filtered by a cyclops boss fight but it was a classic example of doing things competantly

it's fucking boring

too long
leveling is too slow

What's bad about it? The only major flaw that I recall is that the game starts off really slow but picks up once you get a few skills rolling. Although this seems like an issue with hack and slash games in general.
I feel like Titan Quest is one of the better h&s games out there (it's still getting patches btw). The setting is great, unique and you're not fighting zombies/demons for the vast majority of the game.

Attached: 2716cd3fe6a6f348231b59558988e619.png (903x1506, 1.75M)

>left click simulator
gee I dunno why

Slow paced, bit on the generic side and loot system is half-assed. Worth a playthrough or two and thats about it.

Attached: FlamingSwordofFlame.png (811x489, 1.09M)

masterpiece compared to grim yawn

The game would be eternal kino if it had procedurally generated levels. But it's still top tier for a couple of playthroughs.

Running is just too slow at all.

it's really fucking slow even on the fastest setting, still managed to put 200 hours into it

somehow grim yawn is even slower than titan quest, despite coming out a decade later and trying to copy titan quest.
they have truly done some amazing
amazingly fucking retarded, but still amazing

it's a worse grim dawn without all of the quality of life changes basically
i find it very amusing how THQ decided to shit out a bunch of expansions for it though, nice for the people that like it i guess

only vanilla TQ is good
all expansions even the oldest 1st one are shit tier
the original devs loved the rich lore of the greek mythology and it showed. when the first expansion came out and turned hades into a diablo wannabe i knew the devs had changed and they did.

> PoE tards seething ITT
Absolute cancer.

>another THQ thread
give it a rest already

Oh no. An Elden Ring thread had to die for this.

I wouldn't say it's bad, just a bit pointless now that Grim Dawn is out. It came out in 2006 and was a very serviceable diablo clone during that period. I wouldn't mind a proper sequel though. Apparently one is in the works (not by TQ and GD devs) but who knows how that project is going.

>worse than grim yawn
yet its somehow faster paced than it?

Because you're retarded.