ITT; updates that made you stop playing a game

ITT; updates that made you stop playing a game

Attached: Wt86kqbl7n341.jpg (2692x4000, 1.64M)

>still the best character like 3 years later while being easy to play
it's over

so does this monster replace bruce from now on?

Was Fuckyourmom nerfed hard enough or is he still broken?

he's the best character, Only akuma is maybe better but is way harder to execute.

But Tekkenfags shit and piss all over the floor the moment an Akuma player is on stream. You know, despite the fact that he's not only one of the most difficult characters to play at high level, but also one of the rarest characters online.

>this guy
>lidia
>zafina
>kunimitsu
fuck this game after season 1

He makes them seethe because he shows how fucking trash Tekken is. Getting good combos from lows or mids is broken when you can't react to anything. I love watching Akuma low forward people into half health.

This guy made me give up. Leroy was awful, but making an even more broken character immediately afterwards? I'm done.

I pirated Kuni just to test her out. After finding progressively more and more idiotic bullshit with her in an hour of messing around in training mode, my mind broke. I completely gave up caring about the game at all.
And apparently Lidia is even worse lmao.

tekken is fun

Attached: mym.jpg (1248x671, 234.45K)

Don't forget Leroy. Namco fucked Tekken up after Season 2. During Season 2 it was one of the most played and most watched fighting games, how incompetent do you have to be to fuck all of that up, jesus.

FGC devs are the reason fighting games aren't bigger, they're all fucking morons.

>6 leroys in evo japan 2020 top 8
kek

Attached: 1653507396364.jpg (1024x566, 112.56K)

Not necessarily the mode or characters but removing minion kill animations was a death sentence for me. Followed shortly by that voiceline overhaul jesus christ what were they thinking

Attached: for-honor-marching-fire-button-1539631050840.jpg (1700x1700, 457.29K)

when they changed the star map and how the void works in warframe. instantly dropped it tried here and there getting back into it but that update just killed the game for me and i can't even really tell why.

And that fucking guy is basically the new Harada, so we know T8 is just going to be even more of that shit. Michael "just block the hellsweep if you know it's coming bro" Murray, god damnit.

Hearthstone Mercenaries
I just AFK farmed enough gold to think "When I'll come back I won't need to grind much"
Never touched that shitpile again

that was bryan but yes after fahk and josie hes probably got zero chance of being back.

>People's complaints with the new voices were
>Warden's new VA sucks, bring back Liam O'Brien
>The voices are far too common in combat, tone them back
>The constant breathing and pain grunts are distracting
>Dev's response is to gut the system entirely, and throw away all work related to it
>They have never once even hinted at going back to it
>Meanwhile, every new character constantly fucking talks

Attached: 1626897878013.jpg (960x955, 176.77K)

>this guy walks in and fucks your mom
What do?

That's just casuals parroting what the pros say.

I'm almost convinced that For Honor only exists to fuck with its playerbase, I can't explain most of the shit they do otherwise.

tell him to fuck Lidia so I can record it

I stopped playing TF2 for a few years after those strange weapons notifications kept popping up.

go further back to gun mettle

he was nerfed a million times but he's still top tier
he's definitely not nearly as strong as he was though

What killed it for me was the introduction of rivens. Can't trade anything else in trade chat anymore because it's only rivenfags