Nvidia Leak strikes again

Was just added to SteamDB as well
Looking like that full list is going to come true, wonder what will get announced at shit this year considering everyones at Geoff Keighleys new wank fest and E3 is dead

Attached: Returnanal.png (750x699, 690.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CXpuRIZzJog
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>still no Gravity Daze

Attached: 2853683178192.jpg (604x377, 55.35K)

Now more people can not buy it!

How long will it take though? Uncharted has been known for months now but it still doesn't have a set date. They could ride the ER wave with DeS Remake but it's probably years off considering how slow they are porting these.

youtube.com/watch?v=CXpuRIZzJog

this is also included in the Nvidia Geforce NOW Leaks, but I have no faith at all Konami would do something this based

Attached: Mental.png (627x509, 423.04K)

Returnal is probably actually good though, Housemarque doesn't make bad games
I feel like this is one of those cases where the reception here will go up a lot once the whole exclusivity shitpost barrier is down

Dump all the ugly shit nobody wants on PC nah fuck off

When? Fuck sake, I hate how every gayming company has to be obtuse with their bullshit releases.

>MGS HD on Steam
I'd cum buckets

Attached: 1635805331116.jpg (479x447, 80.19K)

Reminder that Any Forums will find any reason not to play an actual good unique hardcore video game, and that any platitudes they may spout about how gameplay trumps graphics is mere hypocrisy in practice

They already ported the original MGS to PC, exclusive to GOG for some fuckin reason, but it's kinda half assed.

I lost all interest when I saw it was a "roguelike". Sick of this meme. Looked like it might have been a fun action game with linear progression, but if it's designed to work with whatever shit you happen to pick up then I doubt it's any good.

MGS in the leak is likely because of the nvidia shield ports, and should not be used to discredit how many times the leak has been proven real.

This shit happens without a doubt with almost any game and series. It's an army of pretentious faggots who are desperate to fit in, and will never move away from their faggot position. Endless bitching about games they have no interest in, and never tried. It's bitter faggots.

Attached: robert1.jpg (897x897, 681.94K)

whats left on the list now, i remember DeS pc i think

>3 out of 9 already confirmed
I feel like we'll get one of these announced this June, hopefully the Tactics remaster

Attached: unknown.png (637x663, 405.92K)

No shit. MGSV proved that years ago. Still won't play it though, don't like how the chick looks

yeah, but how many of these leaks have been proven to be Shield only ports?

I wouldn't know, I keep laughing at it existing when I boot up the ps5 store.

Sony's list, so 3/10 now
but sony being sony, this shit will take ages for anything to be ported

Attached: unknown (3).png (651x621, 443.68K)

What? None of them? All of them? What are you even asking?

Same as Bloodborne, never ever. A 9.00 PS4 you can jailbreak costs like $200 and you can play all PS4 exclusives on that one for free. You'll probably be able to sell it for around the same price too afterwards.

Fuck me, there's a Helldivers 2 in the work?

If its $20 on a steam sale, maybe I'll get it, but being a PS5 launch(ish) title probably didn't help it at all since almost no one could get a PS5 besides scalpers, ergo, no one played the game

>all PS4 exclusives
I own a Vita, and Diva FT is now on PC in 2 versions, so that would be GD2 and uhhhhh