Please post your Rimworld colony Any Forums

Please post your Rimworld colony Any Forums.

Attached: file.png (2560x1440, 3.57M)

Doing a AVP run and exploring all the mods that have come out or updated over the last few years

now I gotta do is get my game stable enough with 200 mods long enough to reach Save your Ship 2

no pic not waiting half hour to reach main menu

That AvP mod is pretty sick, just wished the predators were togglable, i love the alien concept but predators dont vibe well with my gamestyle

also, better infestations makes the bugs act more like a hive if you're into that

this is my little autist commie block

20 days in and im very far behind the curve, last raid almost fucked me up but i got saved by imperial tribute collectors.

Loads of mods, but SRTS with the helo minimod is really making me enjoy this run, going on raids Via Little-bird scratches my milsim-sperg itch
have you played it yet OP or just looking for bases to see if you like the look of the game?

Attached: image_2022-06-01_162756469.png (1393x906, 1.9M)

>new colony
>get raided early on, two colonists get kidnapped
>pay random to get one back
>shit mood all the time
>lover was lost
>fucking who?
>it's some piece of shit from the faction that kidnapped them

Attached: 1649071950922.gif (200x153, 2.48M)

Discount Dwarf Fortress

Attached: rimworld randy.png (1266x688, 508.47K)

Accesible*

Give me one reason you would use anybody but Randy.

Attached: (you).png (598x319, 34.68K)

It has been a while since I played Rimworld, but the last colony I had was an underground rape colony where my custom cloned Soviet soldiers in Soviet WW2 uniforms raped captured female raiders, which caused them to get preggo and I used the new kids as slave labor in the mines for resources. I also had a dozen random different race mods on so I had aliens from AVP, furries, giants, electrical people, and a bunch of weird shit I cannot remember.

It was basically Dwarf Fortress + rape/autism.

Still a work in progress.
At some point if Randy doesn't keep fucking me up, it'll be a nice fortress.

Attached: 20220601061845_1.jpg (1360x768, 283.73K)

>DF is pozzed
>Rimword is unbalanced and dumb
is there a good game in the genre at all? Can you fix Rimworld with mods?

Somebody post the TLOU2 Rimworld edit.

So why do you niggers jerk off Dwarf Fortress as if you've ever actually played it?

They played it for 10 minutes before angrily getting filtered. If you play Dwarf Fortress for at least 100 hours, it will make sense.

from one of my old playthroughs

Attached: RimWorldWin64_dis5TK21dU.png (2560x1440, 3.89M)

>Can you fix Rimworld with mods?
Yes. You can even mod it to make your colonists explode if they eat without table.

Random relative generation on the fly is dogshit
>100 people raid comes for your 10 people colony because you built some nice stone floors
>Game just generates 2 new uncles for one of your guys because random bullshit happening is the same as "generating an engaging story"
fuck tynan and fuck his book. rimworld is an okay game but it is NOT a "story generator". Dwarf fortress is story generator and world simulation. Rimworld is a management sim

Attached: 1629944988588.png (498x358, 334.64K)

Attached: RimWorldWin64_hRNvefo8d0.jpg (2560x1440, 1.11M)

There is no reason to play rimworld without mods.

I had a realistic Russian one where I had modern Russian uniforms and equipment and I also had a real world map. My colony was based in Crimea, and I also had some kind of aircraft mod so I could load a dozen colonists in a Mi-8 and paradrop a colony after I drop a nuke on it with a Tu-95 dead center.

Mods?

>make new colony
>research geothermal generations and circuitry
>get new alien mod
>start new colony

I feel the opposite. Until someone finally mods in a way to control the xenos they're just more annoying bugs.

kek nice
RimWar seems what I'm looking for, I don't like the "lol random raids based on wealth" system. Any experience with that one?

Cucks who use terms like pozzed don't actually care about games. Just being upset at them.

You want me to list all mods or something? It's an old-ish screenshot, I don't have a list. Ask about something in particular and i'll remember the mod's name.