I miss times when we could have monster hunter thread without console warring and just have fun discussing games and...

I miss times when we could have monster hunter thread without console warring and just have fun discussing games and playing together.

Attached: monster hunter generations.jpg (1280x720, 140.31K)

MH died after 4 ultimate

What's this stupid revisionism?

Honestly yeah, the threads were significantly worse and then Worldsperms absolutely destroyed the 'fanbase'.

I don't think I ever saw a single thread during the Nintendo MH era that didn't have whining about MH being shit after FU

late 4u/early gen threads were just big lobbies to play together

4U and Tri threads literally had chadanons making lobbies and we all had fun, then World ruined everything.

But there is a thread and no one was console warring in it for at least 10 hours

That thread was made by buttdevastated snoy with everyone ignoring it and actually posting in proper thread with minimum shitposting
Shit was glorious

>TALK ABOUT THIS GAME, NO CONSOLE WARRING I DARE YOU
off to a good start

Here they come already

Once world released shitbird Shitposters acting as rabid Nintendo fans started making Us versus Them threads.
Then Rise released and those same shitposters reversed the roles and started acting like rabid Sony fans. and making the same threads.
A Monster Hunter fun doesn't stick to a single platform. They go to where the game is and couldn't give a fuck what it's on.

But dumbasses bought into the shit posting and now most of these threads always devolve into shitflings about sales between Sony and Nintendo Monster hunter games.

>and then Worldsperms absolutely destroyed the 'fanbase'.
That was inevitable to happen desu

Yeah as soon as it went to PS4 and Xbone, what a coincidence

I don't even understand how it's Sony when world is a multiplat

It was the Sony fans user, the people, not the companies fault.
And even then, 95% of them only finished the tutorial then traded it into their local game shop.

Sony is afraid of Nintendo, not MS

If you wanted a MH thread without console gaying you would make one. But you didn't, did you?

>snoy
Why would a snoy praise MHR?
>ignored
It's the oldest thread in the catalog and has 150 posters

Easy. Who is the most hated fanbase on Any Forums? Sony. So it's the first disguise shitposters use to act like raving fucking lunitics.
I should state that it didn't really start with World. It started with Generations. Which shitposters acting as "veterans and Purists" Claiming dumbass things like monster hunter being too Anime. Which didn't really stick because in virtually every game you can poke Gozilla with a stick that fucking explodes. Shit was anime from the get go.
Long story short the series has most always been plagued with shitposters disguising themselves as either a load autistic group of "Fans" hating the new thing.
It's why we have The fucking Gamespot review comic. To help you pick out the shitposter. Are they acting as retarded as the guy bitching about monsters not having health bars or lock on? There is the shit poster. Does the post have less than surface level knowledge of the series? There's the shit poster.

>falseflagging this hard

Attached: KnXqhCP.png (647x608, 743.25K)

Is there any freedom unite hack/alternative version with more content? I want to replay it on steamdeck

FU and Iceborne threads literally had chadanons making lobbies and we all had fun, then Rise ruined everything.