ITT: Boss fights women will never understand

ITT: Boss fights women will never understand

Attached: Elden-Ring-Hoarah-Loux-and-lion.jpg (1400x700, 252.19K)

This dude surpassed Isshin as From's best boss

Solo, no summon, this guy is harder to kill than radagon + elden beast combined. What a giga chad.

His second phase literally rips my asshole in half. Pretty cool boss.

Attached: Rivals.webm (640x640, 1.24M)

I'm a huge sucker for the "tough but honorable warrior wishes to duel you" trope. It worked with Isshin, and it certainly worked for Hoarah Loux.

He's easier than Radagon for me. Probably because he doesn't spam ranged bolt and do stupid aoe.

The build variety make it an inconsistent boss. Any broken weapon/ash breaks him just like with all other bosses

His holds are among the worst in the series. His runs, grabs and slam attacks all move at an unnatural pace where he holds the momentum to a degree that just isn't physically possible. He stands on one toe holding his arms open-wide without falling for seconds before he grabs you.

Prepare to roll at the right time, such a good boss!

I'm not joking, if you unironically get filtered over his grab attack you're an idiot.

His 1st phase was mmo-tier goofy aesthetics wise, but watching him return to his barbarian self made me love his encounter
Really cool guy, has the most based sons too

man people kept saying ER's 2nd half was meh but I dont fucking get it. Farum Azula was dope and bosses like Fire Giant, Placidusax, Maliketh, Godfrey and Radagon were awesome

Calling it out for the shitty fight it is is not the same as getting filtered.

>What, you can't eat shit? Wow imagine getting filtered because it smells like shit and tastes like shit!

You forgot to turn off your tripcode retard

>Gets filtered
>Resorts to a shit analogy
the jokes write themselves

The weird voice acting alone prevents this from being true.

Isshin was specifically designed to test and push every aspect of sekiro including tools and items and even parry chads.
There's too much broken bullshit in elden ring.

you right

The thinking mans choice

Attached: 179.jpg (1080x2340, 150.54K)

you're also a huge sucker of cocks, what's your point?

Best boss in the game

He’s way easier.

WHORE LOU, CRINGE!

>don't hate rykard but don't like how he's the gimmick boss of this game forcing him to be my least fought since I don't put my summon for the weapon gimmick ones
Shame because atmosphere wise alone I consider him possibly the best of the kind.

Rykard is one of the most boring bosses to fight

Me neither user. Maybe it's because I went into it all with such low expectations, but I enjoyed a lot of it more than the first half.

Honestly, I think it's because it's more linear, and contained sections were all my favorite parts of the game.

I beat the boss man. Still didn't like it. I'm glad you enjoy eating shit though. I just prefer my games not to be shit.

What was achieved?
Males are dumb

They became friends after this.
Source :I was the cameraman

This

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-102204_YouTube.jpg (1480x720, 471.25K)

Don't care
Gigachad Nord > skin and bones Jap

Kino

>about to fight Maliketh
>have to fight the same firespewing horse I've already fought
>Maliketh's moves have no punishing windows
>15 second combos of i-frame dodging
>designed around the *Ding ding*

Rince and fucking repeat with the remainder of the bosses. The only exception is the fire giant, but the mountaintops are such a shitty area of reused content that the climax just isn't earned.

Why weren't the wolf archers a bigger prescence? Why do the frost warriors only appear in like, one location?

YWNBAW

>have to fight the same firespewing horse I've already fought
Was this patched or something? For me, once he was dead he was dead.

good man

I meant you already fight the same fucking enemy as a boss before Leyendell. I don't want to fight that sponge tracking i-frame type of enemy again.

>THE LOATHSOME DUNG EATER!