SC2 is now as old as SC1 was when it came out

>SC2 is now as old as SC1 was when it came out
Do you think we'll ever see Starcraft 3?

Attached: 9zw5cnma4l291.png (1280x720, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntR2g8L6y7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, millennials and zoomers are too low iq for rts games

I don't trust modern Blizzard.

Sure, can't wait to play it on my phone!

why would you want starcraft 3 after they butchered the plot of 2, and charged you three times full price for one game
>you will never be playing brood war in 2001 again
feels extremely bad man. but with life we can only move forward

Who do you think played starcraft? Retard.

blizzard is done m8

gen x

Playing this shit at the highest level is absolutely sweaty as fuck.
I remember doing at least 200apm and even though I was able to fucking shit on kids, It felt like too much work at the end of the day. It was fun sure, but I'd rather blow people's brains out in CoD than have to re-learn all that shit just to be more optimal than my opponent.
Simplicity will always be more beautiful and engaging than complexity.

SC1 is still better. SC2 shit all over the story and characters established in the first.
>my friend's GF actually liked kerrigan's arc in 2
>mfw
These are the people that make games for now.

Attached: 1374796030634.jpg (600x595, 63.82K)

soul vs soulless

>2010 was 12 years ago
I still remember playing sc2 back then grinding ladder games and watching gomtv. I'm still proud I reached masters in EU

Attached: 1638608495296.jpg (470x512, 117.13K)

t. wood league larper

stop reminding me I'm old

I still remember going to Sam's house and him introducing me to Starcraft and Diablo 2. I can literally feel the "cool breeze" feeling of how enchanted I was by D2. God bless you Sam, you little chinaman. I don't know where you are now but I hope it's somewhere good.

Blizzard loves people like you.
Dumb as fuck to boot, and loyal to the one who pulls your leash.

Still waiting for a Starcraft first person shooter A near one to one Half Life ripoff

youtube.com/watch?v=ntR2g8L6y7Y

For me it's StarCraft Mass Recall mod

Judging by the thumbnail alone that video looks absolutely cancerous.

RTS is an ultra niche genre. There's no reason for it to exist in the AAA space anymore. This is why you'll never see another Command and Conquer or Warcraft 4.

Thoughts and prayers for RTSfags. Their favorite franchises have no future left except for pay2win mobile spaces.

Attached: FUDKeXeXEAEMgpL.jpg (662x877, 78.32K)

Ah yes the sweeping obsession with apm in the 00s will never not stop haunting us, will it? You're not good at StarCraft, you never were. You can literally A move your way to the top 5% of the ladder with any race at any point in history.

It doesn't have someone doing the nu-male smile though

seething single player shitter crying about being exposed

literally the only people in the world that ever took apm seriously were sub 50 apm subhumans

And yet there's new AoE and remakes being produced non-stop.

No money in RTS games anymore, look at how AoE4 failed. Zoomers want to play mobas, survival or battle royals. RTS games are too stressful

No one wants to go against people who played it for years and years as their first online match. Especially zoomers

Cancer is more than your zoomer shit.

SHUT UP

FUCK YOU

AAAAAAAAAAAA

The main reason why RTS competitive multiplayer is so """stressful""" is because everyone treats it as a 1v1 genre. MOBAs aren't 1v1, shooters aren't 1v1, out of all the multiplayer titles out there, only RTS and fighting games (another casual killer genre) are 1v1 game. If you want to attract casuals in your multiplayer scene simply focus on either team games or larger scale FFA games. It has nothing to do with """complexity""" or APM or any of that nonsense. You think MOBAs would have ever gotten popular if they were based around 1v1? Idiots.

>Modern Blizz
No but even if it did it would undoubtedly be shit. But there is no money in the RTS genre anymore, its not a genre you can easily attract new players to, especially not enough to foster a competitive e-sports scene.

RTS arent 1v1 though, only retard devs that listen to tourneyfags think it is. The majority of the playerbase is and always will be casual players looking for single player, coop/comp stomps, and big team battles. Only the stupid suits push thos esports faggotry because it's high visibility and low cost but it only affects less than 25% of the playerbase for a highly competitive game.