Why do dex girls like str dudes?

Why do dex girls like str dudes?

Attached: Dexcutie.jpg (960x490, 64.94K)

who makes these

Attached: 1654067821381.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

dark souls 3 fucking sucks

I don't desu

Attached: 1653729621316.png (512x416, 30.21K)

YWNBAW.

Attached: Fact.jpg (1200x1800, 380.1K)

quality

Attached: quality.jpg (522x587, 21.44K)

You're the result of str cum inside dex womb

Nothing pleases a woman like a hunk of rock so big you can use as a shield when your not bashing heads in

Attached: Elden-Ring-Giant-Crusher.png (200x200, 9.8K)

Built for BFC (BIG FAITH COCK)

Fairh is str's greatest ally. It goes without saying.

In elden ring they literally have a faith seal that scales off strength and an strength infusion that gets a double buff from faith
They know

>tfw no str+faith bf

Attached: 1652107044211.jpg (392x386, 127.57K)

>go to make low to mid level build
>don't want to go status
>instantly set weapon to fire, put on a fire scorpion, and invest enough faith points to use flame grant me strength
i'm going to keep doing it

it's nature's way

Attached: sotp_duel.png (1938x1294, 2.53M)

I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE
AND I BRING YOU FIRE

YWNBAW

I want to. I want to use incants so much, but I have dual Strength halberds and every point could go into Strength, Vigor, or Endurance. I don't have a single spell memorized.

I am doing a faith dex run atm. It feels weird.

magic is fun at first until you realize how many points it costs to hybrid in elden ring and have it matter and you still get your flasks cut
I really wanted to try to make an int/faith with death sorceries work but it just was not fun to play when being summoned or invading
works out if you're mostly the host due to how many flasks you get, but you still have to actually like mixing casting into playing or else the most you will do with them is buffs

My first run, I wanted to do something I'd never done before, so after some messing around with it I ended up doing an Arcane build with Dex and Faith to the reqs of the weapons and spells I wanted to use. It felt cheesy playing it, but now as a Strengthboy the game feels so much easier just from the amount of damage and stagger I put out.

>an Arcane build with Dex and Faith to the reqs of the weapons and spells I wanted to use. It felt cheesy playing it, but now as a Strengthboy the game feels so much easier just from the amount of damage and stagger I put out.
Sounds fun enough for the first playthrough. Strength just has more satisfaction in ER for me compared to other Fromsoft games because the stagger feels nice. Not that it's limited to strength, but strength gets the share of weapons better for it.