Here's what the perfect game looks like:

here's what the perfect game looks like:
>huge open world with lots of things to do in it
>great vehicle and body physics
>no nogs unless they're enemies
>sole male protag has a harem full of hot girls with huge asses and tiddies always ready to please and support him in any way he requires

Attached: touhou blonde.jpg (731x1024, 129.26K)

>huge open world with lots of things to do in it

Attached: nah man.gif (373x498, 3.45M)

>huge open world
Open world is really hard to get right, it requires a huge amount of money unless you go the cheap copy and paste route. Even then, filling it with content that doesn't feel like the typical lazy ass MMO quest of killing 5 boars in the forest and making it feel like a living world is even more difficult.

Post more big titty Touhou girls

Shoot everyone

wow Yukari-sama that an absolute dogshit fucking idea!
GO BACK TO BED

Attached: 1613166616752.jpg (500x650, 168.64K)

open world is retarded

there should be something like an ecosystem system you set in motion as the game begins and progresses whether the player interacts with it or not e.g. if you visit an area before it gets raided or invaded you may benefit from it, but if you visit during the invasion or after you may have to flee, fight or scavenge among the ashes. also species may go extinct if you hunt them too much or if you tell someone a certain area is good for hunting a certain type of animal... that way it'd feel like the world has a life of it own
here you go. your turn

Attached: touhou girls.jpg (1200x1697, 295.48K)

THREE TOUHOU THREADS

White bitches

the only type worth bothering with

>Hatate with tits
fake

The end

Patchouili is best girl.
You're right, instead of celebrating hot anime babes, let's have the 9001st thread about trannies on Twitter.

Attached: patchouili.jpg (1000x1650, 911.19K)

You can't even spell her name right dumbass

Aya is Japanese.

Attached: __shameimaru_aya_touhou_drawn_by_formicid__454fa89ef0e8bb521ee2e53384d83f90.jpg (900x1060, 145.69K)

i hope they put to work soon those big baby feeding machines they have in their chests

Happy Children's Day, Any Forums.

Attached: FUJpws3UEAAQrd8.jpg (2000x1600, 508.37K)

All animes are white until proven otherwise.

Aya is literally a Japanese tengu living in a fantasy preserve for feudal Japan.

Attached: __shameimaru_aya_touhou_drawn_by_massakasama__fd3e6c38fa73e0a603a3b88ab7b5d3c1.jpg (1024x823, 118.83K)

stfu and keep on posting lewds, faggot, threads almost die from inactivity

Attached: aya underboob.png (1500x1500, 1.28M)

I have played games all my life and I have never played a good open world game.
It's just like other anons have said in the thread, everything is always copy and paste.

Elden ring would have been better if they didn't copy and paste catacombs and caves around the map and just kept the big legacy dungeons to explore.

AC: Odyssey had a beautiful world but every encounter was copy and paste, they designed like 7 things then speckled the map with them.

I agree with you that I'd like to get lost in a beautiful open world that's not an on-rails movie game, but no game has ever done it well, or will invest the budget to do it well.