If I made a fan game, but changed all the assets to avoid copyright infringement...

If I made a fan game, but changed all the assets to avoid copyright infringement, couldn't I theoretically release an unofficial mod somewhere like Gamebanana or Steam Workshop that puts the original assets back in?

Attached: e69.jpg (1955x2048, 485.9K)

Yes but do the entire world a favour and shut the fuck up about it until the whole thing is finished.
It's the people who talk about their game that get a C&D.

This is literally me. I was diagnosed as a prodigy child when I was a kid and it turned me into an extremely lazy dude bcause I never needed to study.

Now 30yo, never had a job, no driver license, no friends, and just playing vidya all day.

How do we make something of our lives, user?

>Now 30yo, never had a job, no driver license, no friends, and just playing vidya all day
Do you just leech off of your parents or do you get neetbux?

Get a job, hate that job, and then decide you want to do something more meaningful in life.
Sure you could start with the last step, but going through the first two will motivate you better than you can motivate yourself.

What's the point really? If I was born 300 yeara earlier I would just take the next boat to the new world, burn some villages and rape native girls before settling on a nice piece of land with a local wife and many children.
There's nothing for men in today's world.

Mix of neetbux, shrinking crypto profits and video game scalping. Prob gonna switch to uber eats soon.

>video game scalping
You utter monster.

this is literally what happened to that one dragonball game right

Attached: FUJg41sX0AAMv85.jpg (1200x1068, 205.64K)

Technically yes, but the official game has to be 100% fanmade. And you probably should find a 3rd party to release the mod.

I hit the effort wall and dropped out of college but thankfully managed to put my shit back together and get a job.
Not going to blame anything or anyone for being a lazy piece of shit but I really wish I'd hit the wall sooner so I would have put my shit together before I dropped out.
Necessity. My parents gave me a place to stay but never offered money and I knew I shouldn't ask so I got a job. I think the biggest mistake parents make is giving their kids money.
Stop taking charity like a bum and get a part time job. You'll still have plenty of free time and if you're a loser now then it probably means you don't need to worry about rent and food so most or all of your new income will be disposable.

gay. not cool. not worth anything serious.

also but my reason for closing and play vidya it completely was that I lost my hope in humanity

Attached: 1640335026068.png (1280x720, 781.36K)

Feels thread then

No just release whatever game it is and get paid and hire a lawyer after if it makes enough and becomes a problem.
That's what Blizzard did with Warcraft when they lost the warhammer deal.

Attached: 1612090452750.jpg (413x417, 113.94K)

>get a job son
>by the way, here's food and a drink, so you don't even have to get up and stop playing for a second

shit parents, you get what you fucking deserve

Can some one edit this image that it shows crying cunny emoji in the text bubles.

I feel like this is a common thing, high school required 0 effort, we didn't even have to do homework, bunch of classes had us do legitimately nothing because the teacher didn't feel like it.
Then you hit 2nd year of university and shit hits the fan because you've never had to study or learn before.

the worst part is that half the kids in the 90's being told they were exceptional were lied to because it was education strat of the time. that and shit like "gifted programs" and "advanced placements" that were empty

I finally get it now.
This is about Asmongold's life.

Attached: Asmongold-set-to-return-to-streaming.jpg (1029x540, 50.09K)

How did his parents age so fast?