It's gamer month, what announcements are you expecting from the knockoff E3 events?

It's gamer month, what announcements are you expecting from the knockoff E3 events?

Attached: sony flute.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Youll see

Exclusive

This wouldn't be half as cringe if they didn't dress him up like that. I get that he's a master of that particular instrument, but that's not the time to dress up as a gigaweeb.

Biggest hope is RE8 DLC or REM4KE.

Attached: 3356E09B-56CE-4CB7-9A76-38D312E81150.jpg (1400x1400, 194.87K)

Dragons Dogma 2.
P-plea..se...
Dragons Dog-
...ma...

Attached: deadjak.png (600x600, 185.48K)

the guy was made a scapegoat for unarguably the worst show snoy has ever put on in an E3

I'll be watching Xbox's presentation solely for the hope that they announce a new KI.

Attached: orchid's awesome victory.gif (320x240, 1007.95K)

The game is apparently pretty good, too. Shame.

>intermissions between trailers 'cause they're moving the audience between different theaters

Attached: 1625328160128.jpg (495x600, 65.15K)

It's funny because it's probably the best show they've had in the past decade in terms of reveals, but the presentation was such a disaster

Predict when we get a release date for XVI.
November 18th 2022

Attached: 7b737a129c21011a993db1c6fa19c2cb-2295490438.jpg (561x401, 30.81K)

>RE8 DLC
>yeah we're gonna need an allocation request so we can put an uninterrupted focus on some DLC for a game only masochists and goons play
i hope they make a battle royal for resident evil.

Will there be any STALKER 2 stuff or is it all banned because of the war?

I want elden ring dlc but its too early I think

japan is super big on wearing traditional clothing while performing traditional activities

Hopes
>RE Village DLC
>RE multiplayer projects are cancelled
>Dragon's Dogma 2
>Bayonetta 3
>At least one first party Nintendo game
>A better and proper announcement for Romancing SaGa Minstrel Song Remaster
>Square Enix doing something both great and shit at the same time
Dreams
>Another 2D Metroid game, even a Fusion or even an Other M remake done in Dread engine and fashion will be great
>Nintendo stops being jews for once to release a Metroid Prime trilogy remaster, with both wagglan and traditional controls options and a new harder difficulty setting
>Any of the three major companies pulling off and embarrassing event
Fears
>Conferences and events about drag queens, gays and trannies, all of them ugly as sin

Id like to think that the higher execs were so embarrassed by that display that they forbade SIE from participating in future E3s

>Caring about Stalker 2 after the NFTs shitshow
Dude, just play the original again, Stalker is dead

>>Conferences and events about drag queens, gays and trannies, all of them ugly as sin
trannies are kidna cute though