Retard gamer thread

>can never figure out puzzles on my own
>always miss objectives that are right in front of me
>so retarded I sometimes accidentally glitch games and discover sequence breaks

Attached: 1652440197123.png (1822x1306, 1.13M)

I die so much in Monster Hunter games my friends hide offline to play together without me

>Forgot you could upgrade your flask to heal more and have more charges in elden ring
>Beat Rykard
>Friend sees me going into capital with +1 and 5 charges
>Calls me a retard for making game harder

The game never fucking told me where the upgrade mats were, how the fuck was i supposed to know

Attached: 1651291891677s.jpg (250x250, 6.51K)

>Play cave story
How should I know you are supposed to go in the eggs?

Puzzles are too hard these days

Attached: 1654067162988.png (880x438, 82.81K)

Your an actual retard. In that house with the computers that turn on while you past them, a couple turn red. They say to check the eggs which youve been walking over and give you the number.

It could be just some leftover notes to examine the eggs.
It never tell me to go examine the eggs.
Not to mention the eggs doesn't even look like they have an entry point to go into.
They should at least draw a hole or door to show you that you can crawl into the egg.
The whole thing just doesn't make fucking sense.
It's a poorly designed level.

>have 60-70 hours in Elden Ring
>only just went past Renala and then got bored and dropped the game because I was exploring every inch in case there was some hidden shit and most locations were just boring
>meanwhile my brother beat the game 3 times
>I'm a NEET and he is a engineer with a lot of friends
>I'm an older brother
I should just accept I'm a failed human being and go play minecraft or something

>so retarded I sometimes accidentally glitch games and discover sequence breaks
based bro. have you clocked an estimated __hours in your game so that you've had an average playtime that inevitably forces you to see all the features and possibilities in the game? you have to play by the developers rules user. that means no strafing, vendor manipulation, or rhythm rolling.

Attached: more forced rng gives more playtime against player will, skill be damned.gif (388x218, 2.19M)

it took me over 100 hours to complete Crash NST somehow
also I spent an entire evening trying to get the gold relic in Cold Hard Crash, raging and looking up speedrunning tactics before I realized I forgot to hold down R2

I beat The Darkness without shooting out a single light
I just assumed the tentacle mouths came and went as they pleased

Attached: ca7.jpg (680x846, 74.93K)

>play game that most people agree is 6 hours long
>it takes me 12
Why am I so slow...

How the fuck do people even play 2d fighting games? They look so fucking overwhelming, how the fuck do you keep track of everything?

Attached: AB283AAA-DED5-4838-9D12-16E7CEE7943D.jpg (600x410, 40.86K)

> can never figure out puzzles on my own
Same and somtimes the place all look the same to me and i get stuck or i walk around in circles

you sound like my older brother
he's extremely retarded to the point that i had to guide him through zelda games as a kid

>retard gamer thread
I horde items even ones I'll never equip just in case there's some fucking quest or requirement that asks for said item
I save, do some shit that I normally wouldn't do, then reload my previous save
Go to someone streaming the game on an alt twitch account and ask them what I should do in the game instead of reading some guide or watching a youtube video, follow if I like the advice, never enter their stream again

Did Pepe always have this ear or did I mandella effect it?

muscle memory
I haven't played street fighter IV in 9 years but if I picked it up right now, I could probably pull off every move and combo with my main characters

They're all intended to be played with an 8 direction fightstick, so there are industry standard motions (shoryuken, fireball, delta) and button configs (heavy/light, kick/punch) that apply to a vast majority of games in the genre. Actually learning to play comes down to choosing a main and spending 1000 hours losing as them until it clicks.

yeah, it's pepe's classic and iconic green ear

This. He's always had an ear that was as big as his head.

You're getting more value for your money. Taking your time in games is more desirable than burning through them too quickly to make a connection.

>any rpg ever
>regularly get lost and have no idea what to do
>end up grinding out low level shit just trying to backtrack and figure out what I did wrong
>get stupidly op before I even figure out what the fuck is happening
>game would be piss easy now for anyone else
>still retarted so end up making it just as difficult by misunderstanding basic mechanics and misusing items
I don't even know why I play games sometimes.

Attached: wat.jpg (900x702, 82.64K)

>money
And no I'm not. It's annoying. Stop trying to gaslight me into thinking wasting even more time than necessary on a game is good. Fuck off.

>choosing a main and spending 1000 hours losing as them until it clicks
Me no like losing

Attached: atp.png (208x252, 84.51K)

>forgot to turn my tank stance on