A faithful Metal Gear Solid 3 remake with the movement controls of MGSV would be the perfect metal gear game

A faithful Metal Gear Solid 3 remake with the movement controls of MGSV would be the perfect metal gear game.

Attached: E0002553-E743-4845-A73A-B54EA1CE6E22.jpg (1000x1333, 170.08K)

So subsistence?

I want a Metal Gear where Snake is a baby and he and the other characters (who are also babies) go on baby adventures.

That game added the over the shoulder camera which was cool but I mean the actual controls of mgsv because while it sucked in the story side of things it totally nailed the movement controls.

I just want a pc port so I don't have to deal with spotty ps2/ps3 emulation

So would it include MGSV's input delay and how bad it felt to move in that game?

>while it sucked in the story
Filtered by unfiltered ludokino

Attached: METAL GEAR SOLID V THE PHANTOM PAIN.png (1280x720, 650.68K)

Fuck off zoomer mgsv had a shit story.

Why not just chibis, I want a metal gear where everyone is a chibi and they go around doing dumb shit.

>le META COMMENTARY IS DEEP....
kys

No. Just the control scheme in general. It was very intuitive. Hopefully they could work out any bugs but it’s modern day Konami so it’s unlikely that anything cool will ever happen until someone else buys the rights to the game.

You'd have to change the whole game, level and enemy design because MGS3 was designed around MGS3's gameplay.

Yeah but it still worked well with the maneuverable camera they implemented in subsistence so that means it could already work well with that type of camera. All they would have to do is move enemy placements and make the enemy ai work with the new gameplay mechanics which would mostly be the same aside from the movement. I think it wouldn’t be too hard to find a happy medium between the gameplay of mgs3 and mgsv.

Not with stronk Mary Sue womyn mentor it wouldn’t

>MGS3 is not that great
>MGSV is the worst MGS
>combining them would create a perfect stealth game(????)

Final boss is Cardboard Gear

Neither Konami or Kojima is interested in the franchise. A remake will never happen.

>mgs3 is awesome
>mgsv had a good movement system
>nobody said it would be the perfect stealth game, just the perfect mgs game
Try harder next time faggot.

A perfect MGS game has a good, fun story.
Neither V nor 3 have one.

3 is literally the best mgs game you fucking zoomer.

3 is the zoomer game

>>mgsv had a good movement system
I sure do love breaking laws of physics when attempting to get over a rock or a slope
And the inventory, mmm, that's just lovely, making a button mashing bonanza where you can't even bring two rifles

2's the MGS for crowd-following retards who rightfully knew it was shit when it came out but pretend to like it now because of e-celebs. 3 is actually good but could do with an updated control scheme.
When did OP mention the inventory/loadout system from 5, retard?

You’re a fucking retard for not getting the overall point and instead cherry picking shit to argue about.

mgsv is 7 years old youre all fucking boomers here

Survive had better controls and movement.
Also it unironically balanced crouch walking and crawling with stamina

Attached: toshino.png (467x433, 226.89K)

MGS3 with the exact mechanics and controls from MGS4 would be a dream, just nothing changed at all literally copy everything about how 4 plays and controls into 3 and it'd be perfect.

best post in this entire thread