>Got her first pull

Luck Alphas how we doing tonight?

Attached: genshin-impact-yelan-build.jpg (1920x1080, 147.98K)

i baited up to 40 rolls on a previous banner and got her on my first and only ten roll

First 10-pull but guaranteed.

It's hard to do this commission as Yelan. Keeps rekting all the targets.

Attached: yelol.png (1920x1080, 3.74M)

I'm not as lucky

Attached: 20220601_145511.png (384x343, 42.25K)

Burnt through 9000 primos and got that worthless slut Keqing. I hate this chink gambling scam of a game

Got pretty lucky c1r1 won all the 5050s

I don't even like old hags.

Attached: .jpg (1920x1080, 310.23K)

I got really lucky getting her early, have almost 200 wishes leftover for Yoimiya and her weapon.

>late guaranteed pity
>no more gems to pull her weapon

Attached: FRlMwc5acAEcH7k.jpg (1919x1691, 309.51K)

Imagine wanting her bow when Elegy and Favonious exists

>pulling for weapon banner
>ever
You were saved from wasting primos.

I got Jean on the coinflip 40 rolls in but Yelan came after 20 rolls. I'm pretty happy.

Attached: 1648761000332.jpg (1200x849, 130.74K)

saving for dendro archon

Loli archon!

How do people manage to keep being so easily entertained by this game? Most of the "content" is just the same three NPC models standing around doing nothing wasting your time with unskippable boring unvoiced cutscenes. Every actual character reuses the same body from the neckdown with the most minor changes to their chest or ass size. They all have the same facial structure too so the only thing that changes are the eyes and hair. It's so fucking pathetic. The silhouette differences in Genshin are laughably bad. Why even bother making a 3D game if you're going to be this lazy? The game has been out for well over a year now yet we have gotten a single region since then, and it might have been hands down the worst and most uninteresting depiction of Japan I have ever seen.

Every other patch they just release another soulless flawless perfectionist female using the generic adult woman body and coomers go crazy before forgetting she ever existed

Her bow is miles better.

>coomers go crazy
That's the whole selling point. Make the bare minimum of a decent game and appeal to weeb coomers, streamers, and gambling addicts. I wish more people spoke about how badly written this game is. For such a story heavy experience it has utter dogshit narrative execution, endless streams of unskippable drivel dialogue with ten times more tell than show

It's fun and comfy to explore.

Attached: fce.jpg (330x630, 58.22K)

>would go for it because I like her enough
>still would rather save primos for Yoimiya's bow since Yoimiya has been used longer for me
Pretty glad I got Elegy then or this situation would be worse.

>completely flawless hourglass figure
>young but somehow highly decorated/master of all trades
>highly intelligent and capable fighter with absolutely zero effort and no muscle on the body
>overdesigned outfit to conceal the same generic character model everyone else uses
>fascinated with MC for no meaningful reason
>has immense social autism as the only "flaw" which makes them xd quirky for weebs
>shows zero interest in any male character so as to make sure self inserters feel relevant
>spends every moment of their time obsessed with their single trait (DUDE FOOD DUDE SECRETARY DUDE EXCORCIST DUDE POOR WITCH) and so is overworked and needs you mindlessly hounding them like a child
the only character that at all stood outside the mold, both visually and personality wise, was Signora which was why they killed her off. they probably were too incompetent to even figure out how to reuse all their animations and rigging without her clipping so they just gave up

>both visually and personality wise
Lolwut? She's Saturday morning cartoon villain-tier by anime standards. They didn't even hire notable voice actresses for her so you already knew she was never going to amount to anything more than a boss fight.

Just admit you were butthurt she got killed.