Why make a remake of you're going to put 0 effort into it?

Why make a remake of you're going to put 0 effort into it?

Attached: artworks-SdGAyr423EIj7wzK-mhBACQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 78.13K)

I hate how this remake smeared 2's good name when it used to be considered the best in the series

>I hate how this remake smeared 2's good name when it used to be considered the best in the series
When was this? When it first released or after bandwagon hoppers arrived post-0 and pre-K2? Cause Original 2 was far from stellar. The Omi invasion segment was always a wet fart. Ryuji made a big appearance early in the game, then was just gone until the end. The "oh you leveled to much, no more random encounters for you" system was fucking bizarre (and hindered completion stuff). The sidequest involving mini-golf can forever eat my ass. And more. Still better than K2.

2 was always considered to be the best entry in the series. Especially on here and among the hardcore, long-time players. Nothing to do with 0 bandwagoners.

I love how 0 exposed 2 as mediocre

I liked it

It was alright

Was the HD release for PS3 any good? Never released over here in the UK.

2 was only considered the best because everyoneunfairly shit on 3. 2 definitely has one of the top stories in the series, but it suffers from the same jankass combat 1 had, and the minigames are cancerous.

that said, both kiwamis tainted their originals and we shouldve gotten proper remasters instead of the half-measure hd releases.

The HD Collection is great. I imported it years back and used English guides and walkthroughs to 100% complete both games.
There are so many missable trophies. I'm glad the newer games let you do everything at your own pace.

The combat in 1 is fine, just a bit slower-paced. The 2 combat is much faster and is definitely up there with the best in the series.

I love 3 but I still think 2 is the best one. Also the combat in 2 is really good and it's definitely better than 1's combat.

this

Kiwami has the best combat in the series

Here’s a (you)

Attached: 0C856B20-8B64-4AEA-8D9D-42AC7FD27A9A.jpg (701x393, 52.51K)

The Yakuza series is what you would call zero effort.

Kiwami's combat is just 0's but a bit different, not sure if I'd put it above 2, but it's up there. Too bad the rest of the game sucks ass.

Kiwami's combat is solid, but held back. It's among the absolute best though.
I'd say 5 has the best combat system. Each character has a solid, signature style and isn't bogged down by lesser ones.

>Kiwami's combat is just 0's but a bit different
thats k1. k2 was 6's wonky ragdoll combat, but slightly improved.

It's 0 with dragon and insta style switching which is cool, too bad majima everywhere sucks ass and its grindy as hell

If they put in 0 levels of effort it might have been actually good, along with every other game that isn’t 0.

I loved 2, 6 might be the only one i actually dislike and it ruined Haruka's character

>remakes game
>removes content
t..thanks

Making a profit for minimal effort is the entire point of creating remakes.

was talking about K1, K2 and 6 have the worst combat in the series
I thought the insta switch was unlockable in 0 as well, it's been a long ass time since I last played it though.

The best games are the ones where Kiryu is not the most fun character to play (Majima/Akiyama)

Time constraints. I remember people being very annoyed at Shinseicho getting cut and areas in Kamurocho being blocked.
They did add things though. The Majima Saga gave closure to Makoto's story and showed what Majima got up to in the past year. Adding Four Shine and that as well was a nice touch.
I've always thought that, playing the original and the remake gave you the complete story. Same with Kiwami 1.