How the hell did he get elected?

How the hell did he get elected?

Attached: 6426.jpg (1920x1080, 264.01K)

he made a really good omelette

to be fair, you wouldn't vote on a guy who is over 6ft tall and Any Forums as fuck?

I don’t actually know who this is. I’ve gamed hard most of my life but I don’t get half the references here

I don't know either, he was far too based for the idiotic voting population.

He didn't write his own speeches. Though to be fair in the real world 2022 he could probably run and win using his own lmao america is a mess

The average american is incredibly easy to manipulate, just look at Trump

>wants to end the military industrial complex
Armstrong would've been assassinated

The handshake issue, remember that episode of King of the Hill? He has a famously strong arm.

Attached: 6ggknd.jpg (500x895, 134.41K)

I'd unironically vote for Armstrong.

and here come the Any Forums faggots

Attached: 6f73j4.jpg (500x409, 72.54K)

As an American I can say I honestly have no idea how anyone gets elected.
I understand there is a ballot to select a candidate but every time I am simply like how did these become my choices?

All he'd realistically do in the MGS universe is to restart the war economy. After the fall of it, governments/private interests group would pick up the slack and then that'd lead to mercenaries eventually and then even without the patriots AI systems it'd lead right back to where revengeance is. The MGS world is cyclical without someone influencing events, this would have been a great thing to explore in MGR

This but irl

Attached: 5k1368.jpg (500x855, 101.04K)

My friends say he looks like me. AMA

don't start shit with political sperging then faggot
now deal with it

Attached: 5jwgbj.jpg (851x479, 98.64K)

Imagine getting upset because someone shit talked a politician who has never accomplished anything in his entire half a century career besides making himself and his family rich

just report and ignore the Any Forumstrannies

fuck joe biden

Attached: 5bln55.jpg (750x499, 118.61K)

How would they do it? Assuming they don't know about the nanomachines, presumably they try sniping him during a speech or other public moment. How many failures does that take for them to get the picture, if he doesn't say the line? Would poisons work? I'm sure radiation would. How about EMP, would that disable his "heart" long enough for him to just die?

Me too. I'd be curious to see how far he can get.

Isn't that most of them

That whole speech about putting the power back where it belongs in the hands of the people saying that the strong will live and the weak will die. Everyone who thought themselves a cut above the rest aka the strong voted. With people like him, jack and Sam plus many turns out the average Joe isn't that strong, you are the average Joe. He also said no internet media celebrity bull shit so that's a ton of votes

Imagine feeling the need to bring up a politician on the video games board.

Because political parties chose them for you at the behest of corporations and billionaires. And people are stupid enough to worship these political parties like they are their favorite sports team or marvel superhero squad

You sad, cuck? Sad that years of your gay bullshit hasn't changed the culture of Any Forums one bit? Fucking FAGGOT, your death can't come soon enough.

>start shit
>get hit
>"noooo the poltrannies are here!!"
lmao dilate freak

Attached: 4ur62i.jpg (500x500, 63.76K)

please
stop

He had a really good campaign manager and speech writer, also he's buff as fuck so he looks reliable.

Armstrong never said that to the public though, he kept it secret from everyone except Raiden.

Yes, and retards still defend them for who knows what reason

WAHOO

Attached: trump mario.png (256x256, 91.82K)

He didn't write his own speeches

funny thing is, that this faggot couldn't keep it in his mouth, he started it, now he'll deal with it

Attached: 2jkkyo.jpg (594x389, 62.62K)

And there you go, you're now defending some rich ass ex-politician who give no fucks about you, good goy.

>inb4tranny
Yeah yeah, get a better cope mechanism and boogeyman, but if that helps you sleep at night...