ITT Based dev moments

ITT Based dev moments

Attached: 1654049356063[1].png (788x403, 144.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

remar.se/daniel/faq.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That art guy from Eidos that posted here was pretty cool. Kamiya posted here once too, if memory serves correctly.

That was pretty based.

>Kamiya posted here once too, if memory serves correctly
Probably got pissed off that he couldn't block anons with dumb questions

We also got American Mcgee for an interview. That was pretty cool, of course some retards first question was DID U FIND OUT ABOUT UR SISTER????
Also someone posted marks tits and asked if he would drink his milk, funny times. Doug Tenpal also did an interview, uhhh some user got dunked on by a dev of a game who was posting anonymously. Man I fucking miss that place. No its alternatives don't count.

was funny seeing all the seething around the net because of that ama lol

RetardERA still seethes about it to this day. They can't bring up a game published by THQ without the thread being derailed

anyone have the one where they put a dinosaur in battlefield

IIRC he showed up just to respond to someone telling them he's not gay and then left after that.

Dude that use to be an artist at Westwood Studios, Eric Gooch, posted on /m/ and /3d/ for a little bit like over a decade ago. He mostly just posted his original works not game related though.

Attached: 894704-nod__sethb[1].jpg (1000x488, 180.4K)

Attached: dinossaurs.jpg (1000x3045, 482.78K)

I wonder if Mark "12 game overs" Mann is still jannying out of his retard group home for whatever 8 chan successor is active right now

Routine dev did a Q&A here when the teaser trailer went big on the internet.

Do you have that big tiddie loli pic?

>hmm, today I will host an ama on a website where its entire public cognition is that it's a website for actual pedos and terrorists
That's just stupidity

Fucking hell this was almost 13 years ago.

Attached: thq 3.png (782x556, 350.79K)

Model solo indie dev pretty much
remar.se/daniel/faq.php

Attached: 1642316541903.jpg (461x400, 25.31K)

Noooo newfag Any Forumsros I thought shills didn't exist on basket weeving fourms aaaahhhhh

Attached: 1653701504631.jpg (1536x1935, 241.91K)

haven't posted there for over a year, but last I checked he still was
it's funny how what is basically Any Forums: the website cannot have a functioning Any Forums for any period longer than 3 months before crawling back to the uber jew himself

Attached: Mark in SPESS.gif (600x521, 799.21K)

>that time the producer of Little Witch Academia posted on Any Forums

Attached: E4gsFaJVgAATrAT.jpg (1000x1500, 112.35K)

He told us to do our homework and stay in school.