Based japan

Based japan.

Attached: 1653555078.jpg (850x882, 63.95K)

>asians have shit taste
in other news, the sky is blue

>asians have shit taste
>in other news, the sky is blue

Attached: 730.jpg (1880x1124, 293.93K)

Spbp

Japan doesn't have shit tast-

japan plays pc western game?

isn't that game everyone pissed on last year or the year before? what changed

holy based

spbp

>thinking the japanese have good taste
Even Any Forumsfags aren’t that stupid

>be australian
>most politicians have asian wives
>walk around melbourne and there are shitloads of WMAF couples and no one bats and eyelid. It's so normalised here
>bring asian girl back to my place for after-bbq/drinks snusnu
>do it, passout
>wake up hours later, shes asleep
>entire apartment has been cleaned. groceries have been put away, kitchen has been reorganised, the whole weeks worth of dishes have been washed and are neatly stacked in the drying thing
>garbage that was empty is now full and tied up, the place is spotless
>went back to England, a changed man
>most British women are bratty entitled cant take responsibility or have accountability they make up insane rumour's/lies that lead to men killing themselves
>bong girls are some of the most trashiest women in europe and the world in general. they're disgusting, extremely slutty, obnoxious and loud, ugly, and fat
>British people mocked the physical appearance of all the territories they colonized like the British Celts , Indians, native Americans , Africans and even white eastern Europeans , but when somebody judges them they are easily offended
>Brits typical "nationalism is bad" and "you can't control where you're born" types yet when you saying something bad about Britain or British people they lose their absolute shit

I left as soon as I could because it was time for me to settle down and make family. It was not going to happen there in London

Attached: 1617067535382.jpg (768x1024, 99.32K)

Yeah and everyone knows that Any Forums fags are tranny moron

It has a great dub and a great story. Westerners wouldn't understand.

>Japs having shit taste
No surprise there, as usual

Tranime lovers are the ones that need to dilate.

>japs have shit taste
more news at 11

Why every zoomer talking like parrots without a soul?

this game has so many issues. why would they even consider it? or maybe 2021 was just that bad

Anyone who reads or writes for IGN is a faggot

Yeah

>speaking the truth makes you a parrot