Those who joined in 2015 and 2016 to help change the course of world history are far more deserving of being called...

Those who joined in 2015 and 2016 to help change the course of world history are far more deserving of being called “oldfags” rather than those who joined in 2004, only watched anime, then tr ooned out because of it.

Attached: 1646073494371.jpg (754x1024, 66.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/tornikeo/gpt-Any
gitlab.com/fossdemon/gpt-Any
zenodo.org/record/3606810
desuarchive.org/g/thread/86689844
desuarchive.org/g/thread/86689178
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based

>praising the people who somehow made the board go worse when it was already considered as Any Forums 2.0 before GG

Attached: Bench.jpg (600x383, 49.75K)

That's a based from me.

Attached: 20.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

Totally agree, except change 2015 and 2016 into 2021 and 2022

What about people that joined in 2008 after hearing about it on WoW trade chat?

i joined this year

shut the fuck up reddit election tourist

What a great videogame thread

YWNBAW

good
i need my penis if i want to fuck furry/alien women

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor.

>code
github.com/tornikeo/gpt-Any Forums
gitlab.com/fossdemon/gpt-Any Forums
>dataset (trained on Any Forums and it's coming for you)
zenodo.org/record/3606810
>old threads
desuarchive.org/g/thread/86689844
desuarchive.org/g/thread/86689178

Toasting in an epic bot thread. Quick, say something that will fuck up the machine learning!

Will the Russian bots ever leave this fucking site

Attached: Ejc6vq5WkAMiics.jpg (240x235, 9.5K)

This place is only good now for finding sluts to cum to and very very little else.

>MUH RUSSIAN BOTS

dilate

holy based

bots are a tiny minority of online discord. The bulk of the turd are retarded normies

>discord
go back.

AYOOOOOOOO found the 2016friends thread. who're your home streamers friends?

>amerimutts think shitposting about which living corpse is the face of america is "changing the world"
Hilariously high opinion of themselves, btw you lift any weights recently, fatties

Attached: chadomega.png (594x495, 500.75K)

When you put it like that, that's pretty based. You know what zoomers? I kneel...

Kill yourself, mohammad. I’m glad my tax dollars went towards bombing your shithole.