Would you save Tupac from his whack ass crystal prison...

Would you save Tupac from his whack ass crystal prison? First i would need to know what he did do be put in the whack ass crystal prison.

Attached: dR2isk4Iha3G9Px0mB2yWWnRTUxlQu4cz14HOo_vcHA.png (499x373, 79.41K)

he said that converting vegetarians is a bad song.
and for this transgression i will not free tupac from his, quote, whack ass crystal prison, unquote.

i think i had that AK skin for my CSS

Tupac the rapper was just a character, right? I've seen some interviews of and he seemed to be really smart. Also a little gay.

You would be surprised how educated a lot of musicians, in general, are.

95% of rappers are characters, especially west coast ones

Read The Rose That Grew From Concrete.

They are dumb niggers inside and outside of their rapper personas. Most of them would be common thugs and layabouts if not for their "career".

old meme

Racism is so fucking obsolete. Its barbaric to be this retardedly obsessed over skin color. Grow up and grow some brain cells while you are at it, simpleton.

As a nigger I honestly agree with this fag.
He's probably black too maybe even blacker then myself.
It's not racist to say that most rappers just got lucky and manage to goad a bunch of cattle into eating there shit, because that's the fucking honest truth.
At least back then the music wasn't hot fucking garbage. It was mostly stolen melodies with rhymes talking about how shit there life is.

Kill yourself if you're a fan of stupid violent niggers.

most of them are from middle to upper class families, your average ghetto nig is not gonna make it in the music industry just like he's not gonna make it anywhere else

thanks for your seething input though, hope you move out of poor people area at some point :)

*laughs in Ice-T and Snoop Dog*

>Racism is so fucking obsolete.
you live in a bubble

>Encouraging a culture of decadence snd violence and resentment towards the white man, then dies like every other dindu nuffin
He's fine in there

>First i would need to know what he did do be put in the whack ass crystal prison.
Betrayed capitalism.

Attached: asking.jpg (600x585, 103.94K)

Attached: 1574369168768.png (499x373, 284.1K)

What game is this?

Grug tribe good because is Grug tribe.

Not Grug tribe bad because is not Grug tribe.

Grug good. Not Grug bad.

Unga bunga.

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41.36K)

Attached: 50-Cent-Blood-On-The-Sand_XB360_RGB_FOB.jpg (1000x1413, 366.96K)

What's up with that wack ass png? Here, have a gif nigga.

Attached: tupac wack.gif (499x373, 274.89K)

>skin color
You people still don't get it, do you?

GRUG GOOD

NOT GRUG BAD

BE LIKE GRUG OR GET CLUB

GRUG AM BEST GRUG