Do you watch any vidya influencers?

Do you watch any vidya influencers?

Attached: 20220531_140153.jpg (1080x1080, 282.06K)

>how do you do fellow kids

That outfit is supposed to be ironic right?

Nah, I dont

Attached: antifascist.jpg (1200x3500, 1.54M)

this is how proles dress

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor.

>That outfit is supposed to be ironic right?

Attached: 1590084211521.jpg (1920x945, 188.45K)

>man who refuses to shave and get a haircut gives fashion critique

He unironically pulls it off because he's tall, buff and attractive.

>pulls it off
he gets women in spite of the outfit not because of it. He is tall, rich and good looking so he makes it work
It's like the NBA players that show up wearing the most retarded outfits but still have a hot gf because they are multimillionaires

Fuck you, I never said it looked bad but look at all the fucking accessories he has on, he's obviously taking the piss

did he throw darts at his wardrobe or something?

The scrotum isn't even into vidya, vydia is just a mean to inject his politics.

shirts definitely not right. i only ever see these people wearing button ups or polos, usually a size too big.

i think he's probably just a huge faggot

I dress like this and look like that.

He ducked Sam Hyde

This guy's style is so fucking wack

>he wants to start a fight with shoes like those
LMAO
You can tell this faggot has never been in a rumble.

Attached: 1653832623591.jpg (1200x1143, 104.79K)

>paint nails
>put on gaudy women's jewlery from goodwill

Woah this is really challenging gender roles.

Hasan is a FAG

Looks like a pedophile

ecelebs arent videogames

>tfw literally wore one of those shoes for years
good thing this pic is ironic

Hasan wears a t-shirt with a design on it. Half the world wears t-shirts. therefore...

This man is about to sell you the sickest Persian rug you've ever seen.

which one is you?

Attached: 1603657195233.jpg (1671x1749, 442.39K)

I've seen him and others. They usually are either bad at vidya or are not entertaining. Sometimes both. I'll sometimes watch a vid to check out a build idea but I don't follow anyone for that purpose.

It's called peacocking. It's a pua technique.

Ew a roach

to be fair this is just the average teenager

I am all the sons and all the daughters.

When is Hasan going to grow a pair and fight Sam? Lazy cracker

they look like antoofers without the makeup and piercings

this cuck is scared of Sam Hyde lmao

Sam offered him legit 2 million to box him and he ignored it, banns everyone who mentions it

Why is this turk scared of Sam Hyde

nah you just need confidence

this is his only son

Attached: 1652614962807.jpg (1920x1080, 450.67K)

yeah but im not gonna mention who it is because they make me jerk off to them

Attached: 6cde0fa8c4ffe7075288e8f4e4e22a6a.jpg (625x469, 56K)

keep it vidya pls

Attached: 1653891727350.png (800x760, 363.62K)

So is this a real thread about vidya topic or just another failed pol raid?