They hired that man

They hired that man.
youtube.com/watch?v=BS9YAiD9EP8

Attached: file.png (2736x1537, 2.99M)

Fire that man.

Wow is Sonic gonna have a good game this year?

It was just a meme Sega. Why did you actually hire that man?

the colors remind me of that one game called xeno something. or Phantasy star ocean 2 lol. probably recycled assets

I WILL play this game and I WILL have fun.

stop having hope, it never ends well

Attached: tails HD.jpg (207x280, 11.93K)

>rails attached to nothing floating in the sky over a realistic UE4 grassy field
lmao

sonicfags can't catch a break

Would it ever be possible for SRB2 to become an official game? How legally grey is Doom's source code?

Attached: 320px-Software-ex.png (320x200, 89.02K)

The most soulless fucking map I've ever seen

KINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wouldn't be surprised if they were literally reusing assets from PSO2 NG.

It's designed for all platforms, including Switch. That's all you need to know.

Honestly nonsensical level design isn't a problem as long as its mechanically fun and interesting. 3D sonic being approached like CS surf maps is for the better I think.

Lmao it looks so ordinary, like fucking ARMA

How far we've fallen

Attached: tumblr_p7keygWTng1w1kerio1_540.gif (540x540, 219.38K)

Sonic on Gaur Plains?

When will people realise that Sonic entries are always shit because the IP has nothing to offer at this stage? It was good while it lasted and has ridden on nostalgia and furfags ever since

I'm so sick of the huge empty open world meme

Ok zoomer maybe play more games

I'm not a Sonic fan but this looks good to me, looks like a good sonic 06, I'd play it

It should be a sin to turn Sonic's art design into generic BOTW fields. Sega can make mandates for characters talking about emotions or money, but they can't safeguard something actually important to the series.

Looks like Sonic tacked on top of Horizon or some other game, the player character (that blue hedgehog nigga) is stylized completely differently from the mobs. Environments look empty and bland. S-Sonic bros, I don't feel so good...

That Man is responsible for the complete destruction of the video game industry. Something must be done about That Man

The world looks really fucking boring. Hopefully there's more fantastical environments later on, I'm kind of not interested in playing in a hyper-realistic setting. Guess the 06 appologists are probably happy though, they eat that shit up lol

Never, a Sonic fan's regular routine is to get high on false hopes and keep deluding themselves with their fantasies in exchange for feeling good, until the game reveals itself as complete shit that it was always going to be, and then repeat for the next game.

Attached: 1586735963823.jpg (544x760, 136.38K)

>Florida Man
>That Man
>Cameraman
As far as men go, these guys are pretty based and provide plenty of lulz.

IT'S OVER!

How does it feel, Sonic fanboys, to be part, of the losers club?

believe me, it must be so so incredibly sad. Believe me, it must be so incredibly sad.

It looks like Sonic Team has once again fumbled the ball and has not quite hit that home run, which is so so incredibly sad.

The proof is in the pudding, the writing is on the wall. Snooze Frontiers should have been left in the oven for a little longer, because the game looks very unfinished.

But you Sonic fanboys do not clamor for quality. You never have, and believe me, you never will. And that is because you were too busy going UHUHUHUHUHUHUUHUHUHUHUH

Attached: Frontierss.png (1280x750, 1.26M)

>Guess the 06 appologists are probably happy though, they eat that shit up lol
Looks kinda like Kingdom Valley from 06 lol

Animations look really rough

looks like they are making use of the grassy rock texture pack every japanese game uses