Game has multiple protagonists with conflicting morals

>game has multiple protagonists with conflicting morals

Attached: martin-or-malcolm.jpg (750x562, 60.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EL_BFvGA4Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

malcom was right

they're both right

wrong, he's clearly on the left

>King constantly offended white sensibilities
>Only worked by suffering incredible violence leading to international pressure
>Became increasingly pessimistic of his love-only quotes
>Pointed out that centrists would never be on his side
He slowly but surely took on more and more of X's talking points and attitudes. Bad graphic.

malcom was correct about the jews tho...

Attached: 1637415764226.gif (498x498, 1.33M)

I think both quotes would be from their younger and more influential days. iirc Malcolm was not a proponent of a black ethnostate in the US by the end. But to op’s point, uh, the fast and furious video game? Gta v had 3 protagonists although they just represented different lifestyles.

>protagonist is forced into doing the wrong thing in order to achieve his goal

Attached: 47.jpg (1080x1495, 393.4K)

I wish MLK didn't get murdered so the world could see he wasn't changing shit and then we could all laugh watching old MLK chastise modern niggers for becoming everything he spoke against.

Malcom over time softened, King over time hardened. Both were drawn towards a similar central point.

People really don't appreciate the fact that Malcolm X wasn't just a normal muslim, he was in a fringe muslim doomsday cult.

Blacks have already abandoned his message, but we got a federal holiday out of it. Not complaining.

Mlk was a communist alcholic plagiarist establishment kike puppet, dunno why americans worship this nigger as if he's on par with our founding fathers

youtube.com/watch?v=EL_BFvGA4Bo

Is Malcom x a chud?

2pbp

13 sentinels, great game

do black people realize they are dumb af? they will never achieve anything because they stupid

I don't think Malcom X (other than the fact he endorsed MLK at the end of his life) was that similar to MLK after all. Malcom X was at least redpilled on Jews and always seemed more conservative than MLK, and he made common cause with white nationalists before. MLK became more like the quintessential ignorant black man in modern America who ignorantly blames whites for everything but still want a society where they are dependent on whites, meanwhile X (at least in my opinion) would have advocated for a better way for his people

Is she jealous or something?

Malcolm was sieg heiling together with Rockwell, Kang was original glow in the dark CIA nigger.

They were both assassinated by FBI/CIA but they teach about mlk's 'love white people' bullshit and bury all the real shit malcolm was saying

Just sickened

Attached: 48.jpg (1080x1495, 404.53K)

>do black people realize they are dumb af?
Not when your media keeps painting them painting them as literally gods and kings. I'm more shocked people haven't burned down more news stations by now over the shit they don't show.

why do mutts try so hard to reason with their pets instead of just poisoning the water supply ?

…more?

Martin was a cuck and white boy slave, Malcom knew whites are evil and would never allow true equality

Then why did the glowies have him whacked?

I feel like they already tried this and it backfired on them harder.

What did the X stand for?

Attached: 1650327262541.png (670x602, 633.73K)

That's it for the psuedo-incest. Some of the others are depressing. One year after body-swap terrorism incident is what it's called

Attached: 45.jpg (1080x1495, 422.87K)

xigma deez nuts

I guuess the implication whether or not you believe it is that they whacked him to cement him as a god of equality and push subversive agenda. Not sure if I believe it but MLK has absolutely been co-opted by elites nowadays to do just that.