Evil Dead - The Game

Anyone still playing? how is the population? is this as unbalanced as dbd?

Attached: evil-dead-the-game-20218610491881_1.jpg (1280x720, 130.06K)

I hate people crying about how DBD is unbalanced.
>muh survivor bias
>muh boons
NOED is a thing. Hex: Ruin, Hex: Plaything and Hex: Undying are a thing. The Blight is a thing.
>muh killer bias
Boons are a thing, Decisive Strike is a thing, cry harder

shut up tranny

Games good. I'm actually getting faster games now than I was on release. Rez bugs need to be fixed and demons could use some tuning but its not as bad as dbd.

this looks fun but theres no way its worth the price is it? is there any offline content?

im waiting for gamepass

Playing as either side is actually fun even if you lose. Having a blast as Evil Ash, even went out of my way to fully upgrade him, always a great time watching the survivors get utterly swarmed by my skeleton horde.

The playerbase is surprisingly healthy, the balance is pretty decent, low leveled and low skilled demon loses very very often, while a high level and high skill demon can have a crazy high winrate, especially if the survivors don't know what they're doing. There are options to play offline and in private matches and a small single player mode (although it's pretty boring and tacked on just to give players a little something to do extra) the current content the game has is more than enough to keep you entertained especially with just how much impactful progression and build variety there is. Personally if you aren't a big evil dead fan I'd recommend you wait a while when ot has a sale and they've added more content. But I have been seeing it sell pretty cheap right now on some gray websites.

Speaking of the missions, fuck Mission 3 and that Demi Eligos fucker, Mission 5 I surprisingly did on the first try, I guess that pistol helped a lot.

DBD is just a badly designed game.
Look at fucking Sadako and tell me they even care

Have you tried ramming demi-eligos with a car?

I think I tried once but I ended up breaking the car, but then again my memory isn't clear on that and I probably ended up getting caught in deadite explosions. So I ended up getting lucky and dismembered the bastard with a axe instead.

>hexes
>blight
you never hit the mmr roof

They literally released Sadako but Better 5 minutes later, what the hell is this disrespect for my girl

I played one game and we all just ran around like headless chickens smash some annoying enemy spawns and just die at the last bit plus nobody used voice chat

I'll play when it's out on PC

It's not like DBD. It's like a mix of the Friday the 13th game and L4D.

I like using Henry the Red's 7 seconds invulnerability ability to just revive other survivors right in front of the enemy horde, it's got great support utility for that reason.

More like Friday the 13th game and Resident Evil Resistance.

Oh yeah it 100% breaks the car but cripples demi enough that you can easily just unga him down afterwards

I wish I knew that before completing the mission, it was literally down to the last few seconds when I finally got the killing blow on the boss.

>can turn every single chase into a hook if you have even the slightest amount of control
>has nearly unrivaled map traversal
>addons turn him into even more of a killing machine: can land lethal rush after lethal rush and is immune to stealth
take the blightpill

steam when

This

I haven't lost as a demon since day one, on stream alone I have a 100 game win streak, and have been playing a shit ton off stream

I hated dbd but evil dead is really fun on both sides imo

What Demon do you main and what's the best part of playing Demon?

Necromancer, and it's just generally fun, you're strong but the survivors aren't helpless. Bone flute stronk

I main that as well, it's just so much fun seeing the survivors get utterly overwhelmed by a massive horde of extremely buffed skeles.

Yeah, I've been using basic units maxing them and possession, with bone flute up you can 2 shot an unshielded support with heavy attacks

Yeah same. I tested it out while dicking around after I beat all missions and was surprised that the stupid solution worked. IIRC it leaves you with 4-5 min to take out the last fight zone after you footslog over there

Attached: A simple solution.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Did you get the Effortless Evil achievement yet?

>complains about NOED

no bigger tell of a survivor main shitter