Have you ever been banned from a community server?

Have you ever been banned from a community server?

Why?

Attached: waonfhcnm8lz.jpg (1080x1367, 150.9K)

im not talking to most of westerners, they are weird as fuck with their powertripping server rules. Probably got bullied by blacks this is why they powertrip on internet.

>twitter screencap
>eceleb
>spacing
Trips of faggatory

Attached: 1642185946638.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

I am a flattie enjoyer and that image was funny

flat earth is dumb, but I dont get why it makes redditors seethe so much

EFAGGOTS IS NOT VIDEO GAMES FUCK OFF

>spacing is.... le bad!

Attached: egjEvwDu-KlnAxfoFId6ssd6kPtBosXfdJwb2m-6Hiw.png (1818x892, 309.22K)

seeing this retard seethe about flat earth should really make you think twice about being a globetard

nah those types actually like niggers for some reason hence why they always ban for racism

I borrowed my guildies' items in ragnarok online then sold it for money.

MOOT is a fucking cuckhold, a faggot cuck.

"common knowledge" is now a religion to most people. it's an orthodoxy that they worship, not an organic consensus. so anything that goes against the grain is heresy to the average npc. whether it's something undeniably true, like the fact that men can't become women, or something that's just silly, like the earth being flat, these npcs cannot help but seethe at the sight of a person who isn't plugged into their orthodoxy.

Remember when mandalore jumped on a twitter brigade to cancel some older e-celeb?
Him and his kind are fucking snakes to the core

>videogame reviewer is a faggot
surprising

Very well said bro

Nigger when somebody first suggested that earth was not flat they were executed. If you think this is some new wave tranny problem you are fucking schizo. World has been way fucking messed up before. Now america is just greed incarnated and has made everyone a brainless drone

the meteor on the left is the size of a continent
if that hit earth the whole planet would blow up, instead of just killing a few dinosaurs

Holy shit it's the Morbius guy!

Attached: file.png (707x229, 70.56K)

>planet

>"common knowledge" is now a religion to most people
and cults like flat earthers arent?

Attached: 1465103657263.png (300x333, 111.33K)

Attached: mmlnue7pij311.jpg (960x462, 129.11K)

>and cults like flat earthers arent?
most of them are just shitposters you gullible tranny, the rest are low IQ and mentally ill

>MERELY PRETENDING
lol

yes unironically and if you fall for it you should kill yourself