RWBY x Paladins

I will play your game now

Attached: IMG_20220531_182837.png (1825x1163, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/51381/RWBY__Hyousetsu_Teikoku
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Shoving a shit series into a shit game

but why

Attached: Confused High King with Interrogation Marks.png (256x256, 42.51K)

Lmao

Where else would you shove a shit series?

In the fuckin trash where it belongs

>They shill RWBY in Smite
>Anyone that uses the Smite RWBY skins is instantly classified as a fag
Someone post that tweet where RWBY got angry Tim Sweeny put Naruto in their game instead of them.

>more coomer models to port and make smut
Coomer bros keep winning

why do they shill this trash so hard anyway? rwby in blazblue, smitr, fortnite, now this

b-b-b-but twitter man said nobody likes rwby

RWBY is owned by Warner Bros. now. It's basically their idea of DC for weebs and the billion dollar marketing machine must flow.

>Spent all that time and effort trying to get into Fortnite
>Had to settle on Paladins
I guess getting to be part of one of Ark Systems second stringer fighting games made the RWBY team overconfident

Fuck rooster teeth

Fuckers got a legit anime like actually made by Japanese animators and they're STILL probably salty about the Fortnite thing

I really liked rwby up until season 3.

all they did was put 1 tweet out replaying to a post tyhan faggots liek you where going on about how they are begging to get in and Fortnite is trash anyway

Why hasn't RWBY died yet? It's fucking spreading like some sort of mold.

>fortnite
They're not in Fortnite

It died with Monty

Is rwby any good

Attached: 1652623952232.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

i like rwby

>It's real
myanimelist.net/anime/51381/RWBY__Hyousetsu_Teikoku

people like the show that's why nobody gives a shit if some guy on Any Forums is crying about it and if some random on twitter whit ha 100 followers is bitching about it

yes the show is fine the most i see the hate coming from are weebs and faggots mad men are not the main charterers

I've never seen RWBY, but there's something so off-putting about it I can't place. I didn't even consider playing BBTAG when it was announced despite liking the other series in the crossover and RWBY was a big part of why. Maybe it's just the Rooster Teeth connection putting me off by association.

>hahahaha guys they where beging to get into fortnight
go look at what people are talking about its 1 tweet with a reaction gif and a lot of fools going crazy saying thats begging

Attached: 1618978690973.gif (213x199, 341.25K)

>playing smite
>see ruby thanatos
>only attack them

Attached: 1654016008903.png (327x313, 103.2K)

you ok there bud you need some meds?

Attached: 1652540520434.gif (521x421, 3.82M)

RWBY is like the last living hold out of the mid 2000 fake anime. I remember back then when a lot of companies were putting out their own home grown "anime" and it was always noticeably worse than the real thing

>All this seethe
Do you work for RT or something

I find it hilarious that they are so salty about not getting in Fortnite they will get into practically any other game.

No. Just search for and watch it's rewrites.

>RBWY might be in Multiversus
>They're tweeting at the Multiversus account multiple times

Ah fuck.

Attached: vomit.webm (1260x518, 1.72M)

Paladins is fun, I don't get all the hate

>people actually liked RWBY
God some people are subhuman

Attached: 1519322779292.jpg (200x200, 7.52K)

i keep seeing people in here say this show me where somebody at RT was mad about them getting into Fortnite i cant find anything?

how am i seethe when pots like this are a thing?

The only explanation I can find is that hirez have a lot of dirt on everyone and practice blackmail.
Well, or money, I guess.
>>playing smite
Is it fun?
All other moba have descended into esport trash and smite looks like it''s doing pretty well without that cancer.

Attached: 1634097902147.jpg (1600x900, 147.01K)

For fuck's sake. Why?? I just want more skins for my boy Drogoz. Why do we have to get more faggot weeb shit? Why does HiRez keep making erotic skins for the women?? Nobody fucking wants this shit!!!!!!!

Attached: 1634430217484.png (894x894, 417.1K)

>hahahahaha they did get into Fortnite guys
why does this matter so much again and i have played the game its trash most of the time its just shooty bang bang game i would rather play games where they are not just skins and they can use there powers an stuff

Lol

Attached: Bwru.jpg (482x636, 31.42K)

yike

Why do they keep putting in these cringe crossovers
I just want creative new characters and maps

>I'm not seething you're seething!
>Angrily replies to every post making fun of RWBY to prove he's not mad

Attached: 1634683643471.png (646x678, 493.63K)

so this is the post you people are going on about its just a gif of a character with no words or anything am i missing something

Based and RWBYpilled

Attached: picture.jpg (960x540, 89.38K)

>Khara is so fucking weird with Evangelion, they literally don't allow you to play as them in custom outfits
They did similar shit in Honkai too, it was hard enough to get them to have an original suit for Asuka, and there's virtually no evidence the event even happened if you didn't get it the first time.

look at some of the posts in here kid literally saying some shit like this

Because you consider people laughing at your show "seething" esl

you are literally crying and shaking over it being in a game

So...what? I'm wrong? Nigger I just want a fucking Drogoz skin. I'm not gonna pay for crossover shit.

Attached: 1628387483005.png (368x415, 244.89K)

>Says the guy replying to every post making fun of his series

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35.19K)

you seem upset you want to take a brake and come back later

Attached: 1653447172256.jpg (612x612, 73.5K)

>brake
Retarded tranime shill can't type up a proper sentence.