What is the point in getting a PS5 and Xbox Series X if all the games are coming to PC?

What is the point in getting a PS5 and Xbox Series X if all the games are coming to PC?

Attached: nopoint.png (2194x512, 100.16K)

It's a third the price for the same raw performance and you're able to own physical copies of your games. Games also tend to perform better on consoles because devs can't be assed to optimize.

for the lulz

So you can sell it to snoytards for $1000

why do pc players want exclusives so fucking much? are you guys just never happy with anything? if you actually wanted to play the game you would make happy, pc threads instead of negative console threads

Price. Don't pretend pcs are cheap.

PS5 is cheaper than a gaming pc

who the fuck even wants this returnal trash
imagine playing as a midleaged woman kys

I get it, but what pisses me off is that i got a ps4 and ps5 for exclusives i can't get anywhere else only for these kikes at Playstation to turn around and release them on PC
If i knew that from the start that major first party PS exclusives were getting released on PC, i would've put together more money and gotten myself a gaming pc
Marketing like "only on playstation" should be outright illegal, it's blatant false advertising

This. Rougelikes are lazily designed garbage.

Returnal is excellent.

xbots as well, what does the xbox series x have exactly?

Nothing about Returnal is lazy.

It's randomly generated, that's just the developer giving up on level design.

Chip shortage probably had a lot to do with the push to PC. It was always going to happen because of business growth vectors but this probably accelerated it.

physical

this is why pcfags pathetically keep keyboard boxes and position them on thier bookcase. Its a desire to own and display, but its too late they already chopped off thier dicks.

kek, true

That is not why games are going to PC. Realistic graphics have massively increased development times and budgets which is causing sony to put games on PC for more of a return on investment.

Better Game Pass library than PC, and fantastic back compat which includes some games that are not on PC.

It’s not randomly generated, all the rooms are handmade they’re just randomly linked together. Binding of Isaac works the same way.

Returnal couldn't have cost that much though.

lol, lmao even. Holy fucking cope.
Pure shortsighted greed is why they're doing it, and it'll come back to bite them in the ass once the PlayStation brand dies because of it.
Coupled with CoD being a Microsoft exclusive soon enough, it's over. Fuck Jim Ryan.

Fine, I'll try it when the new PS Plus tier comes out then.

PC can emulate all of those, and the games you're mentioning that are not on pc, is also true for the pc library

>PC can emulate all of those
No it can't, and emulation doesn't count as a native PC release.

i hope snoy ports more games to pc because there's a bunch of them i would love playing on my deck.

There is no point. There hasn't been a point to consoles since every home got a capable PC in the late 90s early 00s.
If exclusives where released on PC immediately, everyone would benefit by not having to buy 1-2 new gimped PCs for their living rooms ever X years.

I'm literally selling my series x to build a PC. Stop bothering me

I dunno being poor probably.

with a few years of gamepass you could buy a top of the line pc and then pirate everything on it

Imagine wanting to play a shitty roguelite

The PC release will fix that because the very first thing people will do is create a mod to make her not look like a fucking hag. It won’t fix the awful story but it’s a big step in the right direction. Too bad the devs have a butchered a few very important things in the last several patches. I feel bad for PC players because they’re definitely going to get the current version where you can no longer farm trait upgrades in the last biome and you can only carry five shields vials in the tower, among other things. If it turns out you can’t cheat engine the trait unlocks I honestly would tell people to not even bother.

same reason you would get a switch when they games are literally free on PC

you dont have a pc tendie

>buy a series X with the intention of getting games physical
>just end up getting them digital anyway because of sales
I only buy physical nintendo games because those never go on sale.

But Switch games are always on a 100% off sale.

I still play my switch even though I have working emulators installed on my steam deck, and all I use my steam deck for is remote playing my ps5.

That's what I'm wondering. Makes me want to sell my PS5 and wonder why I didn't just wait to build a PC. Once the nvidia leak list is complete, I fully expect Lyin' Jim Ryan to start porting Spider-Man, Wolverine, and TLOU.

>he plays on switch when he has deck
>he has a ps5
sorry user but you're terminal

To play with your friends, not all games support crossplay, and it's much easier to relax and play on your couch without any extra setup or peripherals.
Honestly, if you don't have friends or you play on a small screen/monitor, there is absolutely no reason to own a console.

Games like UA3 and Mario + Rabbids run like shit on emulators. Not at all the same thing as Sony making official ports to PC. Reminder that God of War on PC looks and plays much better than the same game on PS5 because they couldn't be assed to make a native PS5 port.

You got me there, frend.

They used to be relatively cheap, a mid-range PC that could play everything maxed out 1080p 60FPS was maybe 100-200 more expensive than a console a few years ago, we've strayed too far from then, current PC part prices are ridiculous.
A PC case I bought 6 years ago goes for 3x its original price, you know it's bad when the empty sheet metal you put the good parts in has gone up that much.