Post yours and why you've got it

Post yours and why you've got it.
>wallhacking in MW2

Attached: untitled.png (360x173, 12.82K)

I got banned from Modern Warfare remake, because I accidentally had Cheat Engine (for single player games) up and kept trying to start the game.

That's like the one problem VAC doesn't have
Anticheat is usually cancer

Funny how steam tags cheaters like they're holocaust victims, i also treat them as such, deserved tho

using a cheat in 1 CSGO deathmatch because i was legit bored.
Do I regret it? yes.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (277x110, 5.88K)

But if they treated them as holocaust victims they'd still be alive.

I'm not a nigger

I don't care that you're naughty Jack I hate that you're sloppy

got community banned for 1 years for advertising (read:spamming) gog.com

unless that red text can kill your family why do people have autismo fits over it?

Using AimTux in CSGO because I fell for the everyone is cheating meme
Don't really regret is though, I fucking hate CSGO but couldn't stop playing, the ban finally made me stop.

Attached: vac.png (178x61, 6K)

cheaters should be in jail for illegally modifiying a software
its actually funyn that modifiying word or any commercial normie software can get you 5 years in jail but using aimbot/wallhack in a video game, which is essentially the same thing, wont get you shit

people who get vac banned should be put in jail
actual psychopaths

>22 days ago
unironic subhuman, atleast the other creatures like and can blame it bbeing young and stupid in that time

it shows the rest of steam that they are subhumans

you lose benefits

I played some destiny 2 crucible pvp last night and it was genuinly funny how most people who completely stomped a lobby with10+ KDA either had a VAC ban on their account, their profile on private or 1000 comments that they should kill themself for cheating

ITT: retards cant use vac bypass

idk why my account is private I'm pretty sure I left it public 7-10 years ago when I abandoned it but yeah its been banned for that long because I hacked in a tf2 pony server to piss off bronies

Nothing.

I'm not a funny colored person.
I don't play multiplayer games.

Even when I was young and stupid I wasn't stupid enough to use cheats on VAC secure servers.

0 because I don't have the mentality of a nigger. had an account for 14 years.

I only use cheats in games that wouldn't get me banned, let alone vac banned.

you're mentally ill

At the time Valve would post how many games you were back banned from and I wanted to collect as many as possible while still playing team fortress 2 everyday

let me guess russian?

How do you accidentally leave cheat engine on

by accidentally being a retard

It's not like there's any mechanism that stops you from leaving it open
The amount of times I leave a torrent client open after killing my VPN is pretty high for example

Do you have Alzheimers?