Call developer retarded on steam forum

>Call developer retarded on steam forum
>Perma banned from game
is this even legal?

Attached: satan.jpg (720x900, 43.54K)

their website their rules
It's like coming to someone house and steal their pizza and eat it in front of them.

yes, in fact steam can one day just say fuck you to every single person using their service and shut it down and take your games away. they wont do that though

steam community is separated from the games swasn it did they changed or OP is a big faggot liar.

Until they do...

...and then we crack every game or emulate steam easily

Attached: 1651955098424.png (909x173, 69.47K)

depends on some things, but generally yes, especially if they're just banning you from their service and if you agreed to a thing that said they could (you did)

>*wink*

>emulate steam easily
lol

cope

we have been able to for like a decade

this is why i use epic games store

sure. you'll fork the cash for high availability servers and storage for thousands of titles right? easiest part.

He probably meant cracking the Steam DRM, not emulating the steam servers.

I paid for the pizza. I should get to eat it even if I call the delivery guy a fag.

They're pretty much gonna push a generic steamapi.dll file to ignore all the old steamapi calls. Pretty much what creamapi/goldbergemu is already doing.
Then slap on a big old warning that the store is gonna close in X amount of months and let people rape your bandwidth so they can download all those games they don't reall care about.
That's how I'd do it if I were them and I was forced to close down because obviously this shit is too profitable to sink.

>ask if the game will ever get a price cut on steam forum
>get banned from steam forums

not buying your game now lol

What did you expect Genius? That the dev would suck your tiny dick?

yes

Attached: smugapu.jpg (1170x931, 424.24K)

but they won't do that of course they won't do that they wouldn't dare they won't do that it is possible and I can do nothing to stop it but they won't do that they won't

Only on steam litteraly tin pot dictatorships in the forums