Uhhh based

Uhhh based

youtube.com/watch?v=SO8TCoDgc48

Attached: r5XeIQy.png (580x591, 244.08K)

One of absolutely the worst PS2 games I ever bought. The book case was nice, but holy shit that game was total ass. They can remaster that shit all they want, it's still going to be ass whichever version they go with.

Square suddenly remembered SaGa? Nice

this. this game is shovelware

>Minstrel

Attached: nDYZPrP_d.jpg (525x730, 33.26K)

inb4 pseudointellectuals pretending the game is a masterpiece

bro theres saga remakes coming out all the time and Scarlet Grace isnt even that old yet i think

I've never gotten into the Saga franchise. Always seemed like the lost child of the SE JRPGs. FF, DQ, Mana, and then Saga somewhere in the back.

>square enix
>remaster
oh fuck...

i wonder what this person did after becoming the king of being offended

one of the absolute best rpgs i ever played! the beginning is fucking hard but ones you get the gist of it..its the best of the best

it has glaring problems like cryptic event rank shit and skill bloat but the open scenario style campaign approach is S tier.

wow such shitty art style it could almost pass for a western game if it had less white people

it's a japanese crpg made by ultima iv worshiping westaboos

JRPG KINO INCOMING

Why they bring all these Romancig Saga games no one cares about to consoles but won't port the FF pixel remasters? I mean, Romancig Saga 2 and 3 were good but the rest suck ass, especially Minstrel Song. That character design is stuff from nightnares.

>Not SaGa Frontier 2 Remastered
But why?

the character designs are pleb filter

Is this the one that was incredibly ugly?

It's the one that was incredibly shit, yes.

Is this the first RS game?