There's nothing wrong with playing as a guy

There's nothing wrong with playing as a guy

Attached: Fangs.jpg (3840x2160, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/TRf9A2H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The sauce if "Karin The Chibi Vampire" if anyone's curios

I wish I were fucking dead. Or undead. I wish I never left any evidence of me existing.

But guys have cocks

I wish I would die of terminal nut cancer so I could have some proof I was a man. Oh yeah life is so great life is good. It's clear that no matter what you do the deck is stacked from the moment you're born. And there's really no fixing that. Existentialism is a crutch, but what the actual fuck did I do to God to allow this to happen? What did I not donate to charity enough? Every single facet of modern living is dedicated to creature comforts. Why the fuck is it anathema to indulge? It should be a virtue in itself. Fuck giving more of myself to this place. Love this world? Fuck this world, it's a broken one-way mirror.

and you don't?

No, I have a big one actually

If life were easy there would be no point right? If you had everything handed to you women, money, power you wouldn't appreciate them yeah? There's something to be learned from struggling to better yourself, exercising your will over circumstances seemingly out of your control. Now that's a virtue you're the fly in the cosmic eye of forever, desperate screaming out to prove that you're different. That your existence means something. That you're not on a mobius treadmill forever repeating the same mistakes feeding the same vices, them growing fat over your weakness. It can't just be this.

Duh
Human male fighter is the best thing you can play as

Attached: 1616201570121.png (189x222, 87.79K)

Can you?
All I've really wanted is to not play as female.

Attached: can't.jpg (630x345, 18.98K)

Attached: 1624208263390.jpg (1920x1080, 140.2K)

Hard work isn't always a virtue. Sucking up to people who don't give a shit about you is simply torturing yourself. Do what you can to make your existence bearable.

I can't play a girl because my dick keeps getting hard

Attached: 1627987193674.jpg (1920x1930, 499.35K)

Everything in this life is utterly disposable isn't it? Why don't they teach that in school? You're not going to be a rocket scientist, little jimmy. You're going to waste away in a mcjob or die crushed under a jenga tower of tampons during your shift at walget. Keeping your head above water is all you need to worry about. Yes we're pretending everything is okay. Put on a stiff upper lip pip pip don't you know those fags in briton got fire bombed by those guys wearing hugo boss? Do you know they cull our young? They sacrifice us at their leisure, the youngest and strongest faces twisted in soundless agony. Business as usual.

The best thing you can do for yourself is find what you actually want from life and to find a way to do that and for it to be sustainable. That's really it.
It's all a treadmill and no one is winning. It's the reasons why the rich continue to try to get richer (and no amount of money will ever be enough) and every celebrity/model/actor can't cope with their name not being in the spotlight. They lack the ability to understand and be comfortable with themselves.

You sound insecure, user.

Attached: 1551819562747.jpg (657x1200, 217.29K)

that only makes it better

proof?

you sound like a fag, user.

no u

Attached: 1577807613511.png (2048x2048, 742.8K)

Nice. Been rewatching it with a friend who had never seen it. Karin is still cute as fuck.

And if you have the audacity to get angry. If you have the gall to try and grab sand from the hourglass? You'll be forgotten. You'll be left behind consigned to the same fate. But yours will be one bereft of ascribed honor it will be a lonely hell of "your own" creation. A mark against you for the honest sin of giving a shit.

>but ohhhh the man's ass, i can't stand looking at the man's ass

Attached: 1645480155149.jpg (755x744, 33.54K)

meds

Yeah

I play a girl because I like to image I'm the one being rammed by monstercock

good meme

Ok here
imgur.com/a/TRf9A2H

No, there isn't. Did someone say there was? Play as whatever you like, you've only got a short life before you're dead for literally forever.

Have you posted yours here before? It looks familiar.

Yeah

If the protagonist is voiced I'll pretty much always opt for the guy.

Nice cock, want a blowjob?